How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

dizneeat

DIS Veteran

:dance3: :woohoo:352 days until our 19th cruise - MAGIC in the Med :woohoo: :dance3:
moved to the earlier 3 night cruise, so only ...
:dance3: :woohoo:470 days until our 20th and 21st cruise - b2b on the WISH:woohoo: :dance3:
couldn't resist and added another Eastern Caribbean cruise
:dance3: :woohoo:478 days until our 22nd cruise - a FANTASY at sea:woohoo: :dance3:

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• dizneeat

DIS Veteran

:dance3: :woohoo:351 days until our 19th cruise - MAGIC in the Med :woohoo: :dance3:
    :dance3: :woohoo:469 days until our 20th and 21st cruise - b2b on the WISH:woohoo: :dance3:
    :dance3: :woohoo:477 days until our 22nd cruise - a FANTASY at sea:woohoo: :dance3:

Dug720

DIS Veteran
    453 days to the Wish!!

Yes, MDAS disappeared. With all the complications of the test sailings, I was just not as confident that it was going to happen. Celebrity IS sailing the Edge and does have the 95% vaxxed threshold, so I am totally comfortable with sailing that once more. I'll be doing an Eastern on the Edge during Presidents' Week.

JWG

DIS Veteran
    453 days to the Wish!!

Yes, MDAS disappeared. With all the complications of the test sailings, I was just not as confident that it was going to happen. Celebrity IS sailing the Edge and does have the 95% vaxxed threshold, so I am totally comfortable with sailing that once more. I'll be doing an Eastern on the Edge during Presidents' Week.
    Two new ships in a year! Cool.

dizneeat

DIS Veteran

:dance3: :woohoo:350 days until our 19th cruise - MAGIC in the Med :woohoo: :dance3:
    :dance3: :woohoo:468 days until our 20th and 21st cruise - b2b on the WISH:woohoo: :dance3:
    :dance3: :woohoo:476 days until our 22nd cruise - a FANTASY at sea:woohoo: :dance3:

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!