How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

42 days until my Fall Disney trip!

183 days until Disney Magic!! (Not booked yet, but I had my TA cancel Celebrity. Magic will get booked in October.)

694 days until the Pride of America portion of my Fiftieth in the Fiftieth! Cruise followed by Aulani!!

14 days until 7 night Western Caribbean on the Fantasy!
48 days until 3 night Bahamas HOTHS on the Dream!
125 days until 3 night Bahamas on the RCCL Mariner of the Seas!
188 days until 3 night Bahamas (Concierge!) on the Dream!
304 days until 9 night Baltic on the NCL Escape!

41 days until my Fall Disney trip!

182 days until Disney Magic!! (Not booked yet, but I had my TA cancel Celebrity. Magic will get booked in October.)

693 days until the Pride of America portion of my Fiftieth in the Fiftieth! Cruise followed by Aulani!!

2wn03dt.jpg

379 days till the cruise and 366 days till vacation starts! 52 weeks and 2 days to go :)

Last edited:
9 days double digit dance :cool1::cool1: until we are back on the Wonder to Alaska!
49 days until we sail on the Magic for the first time for the DVC members cruise to Bermuda!
211 days until we return 'home' to Aulani
363 days until we are back on the Magic to Europe! Under the 1 year mark now! :cheer2:
423 days until our 10th cruise, back on the Wonder to Baja!

40 days until my Fall Disney trip!

181 days until Disney Magic!! (Not booked yet, but I had my TA cancel Celebrity. Magic will get booked in October.)

692 days until the Pride of America portion of my Fiftieth in the Fiftieth! Cruise followed by Aulani!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!