How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

210 days until Northern Europe (but probably moving it to 2022 :sad: )
292 days until our Dream grand slam (unless high school schedule gets in the way :confused3)
424 days until the Mexican Riviera on the Norwegian Bliss (oops, cheating on Disney!)

Oh boy, we’re almost in the hundreds and it doesn’t even matter :(.

We have 4x cruises booked for this year, one of them in Nov/21 and sadly I think none will sail :(
(remember those early "when do you think DCL will sail again" polls? - I was among the very few that voted 2022)

So now I'm rooting for our March/2022 WBPC cruise.
It's "only" 399 days away.. it has a good 50/50 chance of sailing so I'm holding on to that one!

We have 4x cruises booked for this year, one of them in Nov/21 and sadly I think none will sail :(
(remember those early "when do you think DCL will sail again" polls? - I was among the very few that voted 2022)

So now I'm rooting for our March/2022 WBPC cruise.
It's "only" 399 days away.. it has a good 50/50 chance of sailing so I'm holding on to that one!

I think my first guess had been autumn 2020... now autumn 2021... and starting to wonder.

126 :boat:

In August we are booked on a Princess cruise to Alaska, but it was stopping at Victoria, and since it’s not allowed in Canada, my guess is that it’s going to be cancelled.:( We thought going out of Seattle would mean we could have taken that cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter