How many lbs are you away from

I've lost 28.8 since the end of January and am 7.2 away from my goal of weighing what I did on the day I got married 24 and half years ago. I weigh 3lbs LESS than what it says on my driver's license. My highest ever was 221lbs, lost 69lbs and maintained that for several years. Then my Dad got sick, I put on 20 because I stopped taking care of myself or even caring and just this year decided I needed to start caring again, hit that goal and decided to just keep on going.

I lost a great deal of weight due to the complications from a gall bladder surgery, and I'd still like to put on about 5 to 10 more pounds to get a bit closer to what I was prior to that. I know that's probably not the direction you were going with this, but 5 to 10 would be my answer.

Oh, I surpassed that mark a while back. ;)

I supposed if pressed I would be happy with my weight if I had 20 pounds less of it..but I also want to be happy with my level of ice cream eating.
^^Love this!

Personally I'm 20 lbs away from happy :) and 26 away from ecstatic :teeth:!

8 pounds would put me back at what I weighed 8 years ago. I work out at the gym 4-5 times a week --30 minutes cardio and 30 minutes of weights. If I didn't stay consistent with that I have no doubt that I'd be 30 pounds heavier because I like sugar and grease too much!

11. Was trying to get to certain weight for Aug 6th cruise. So I could fit in my dressy(ish) clothes I need to wear to the MDR. Lost 6 pounds and just need to lose 11 more but would be happy with 6 more before the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter