How many kids do you have?

Ok, didn't read all posts closely, but I think I have to be in the running...

DS-12
DD-10
DS-8
DS-7
DS-7 (not twins, one adopted 6mths younger than existing bio)
DD-6
DD-2.5
DS-4mth

That makes 8 kids, 10 of us total....and we are going to WDW for the 1st time in May thanks to Make-A-Wish Foundation.

For those of you getting comments with 3-4 kids....just imagine what I get when I take 6-7 of them with me (33yr old dad) to the grocery store.

I have actually told someone that asked "are they all yours" that "no, I only have 2, the rest followed me in the store because I looked to nice to be dangerous". Needless to say, the woman about died with shock.

Oh that is too funny!

Have a great time on your trip, I love to hear about Make a Wish! They are a great organization...

its those cold winters:lmao: All 4 of mine were due in september.. I ended up with one 1 sept baby.. they others were early or late

Every Christmas our friends tell my DH they know what he is getting for Christmas. My DS's were the ones due in September. 1st DD was due in August and waited for September and 2nd DD was due in October and came in September.

There birthdays are Sept. 5, 14, 24, and 30th---1 a week for the month!

We have 2 boys - ages 4 and 6 (almost 7) months.

I don't think 3 is alot. I'm from a blended family of 6 kids. We range, in age, from 13 to 33.

DH & I have a blended family - he has 6 - DS 27, DD 25, DS 23, DS 21, DS 17 & DS 15. I had 4 of my own - DD 27, DD 25, DS 23 and DD 22. 2 years ago we adopted our little girl who is 2 1/2. So a grand total of 11 for us.

I have 3 living (my youngest daughter was stillborn) I live in Utah, and the average in my area is 4-6. Its not THAT uncommon to see fsamilies with 8+ kids either.

and just to add, I think its so rude when people say things like "Dont you know what causes that?" ect.

We have 7.

Six princesses and one prince.

We get comments from people about "going for a boy" or "kept trying for that boy". I think it's compounded by the fact that he is the youngest of the bunch. Amazing that people just blurt out whatever inappropriate comment they want to make in public, even in front of the kids.

Wouldn't trade it for anything, love my big family and other than my mountain of laundry, it's all good :)

We have 5 here, ages 9, 7, 5 and twin 18mos olds...and yes we are crazy enough to drive 15 hours to Disney this year! And yes, people always gasp when they see us all together. But it is fun!

I only have 1 (DS age 15) :thumbsup2

I was an only and he is an only and that works for us :goodvibes

LOL together we have two but he also has a almost adult daughter whom we rarely see.

I dont think of three as a large family since we are debating on having one more ourselves.

My cousin however, has already signed the tubal ligation papers as she is going on number 6! We also know of another family with 5 (6 on the way) children.

At least you aren't the Duggars with 18!!! Now thats a large family!:rotfl:

I have 2 : DS, 11 and DD, 10

DH had a vasectomy when DD was 3 months old.
We made a conscious decision to stop at 2 kids, because of work, careers.
I would have definitely had 3 kids. But, we decided with our heads, not hearts.

We have 5. An 11 year old son who is taller than me and our 8 year old quadruplets...wanted two and ended up with 5! And yes, people gawk at our quads ALL THE TIME! Gets very boring!

2 for now - 1 DS 2 and 1 DD 7 months (19 months and 1 day apart). We also get the comments about being done since we have 1 of each. I just tell them no we are thinking of having at least one more. But we actually are thinking about having 2 more. We both just want a big family.

We have 3! 2 dd's (5 and 2) and 1 ds (14 months). We had really planned on 2 but someone had other plans for us. Our ds was unexpected but we are so grateful for him. My life is hectic as dd and ds are 14 months apart, but I feel that our family is now complete.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter