How many iPhones can you lose in a week? {UPDATED 8/30}

loving ur trip report

Thank you!:lovestruc

So we are the same age...that means I might have a better chance at the Backlot Tour next time![/QUOTE]

Hopefully! :goodvibes

Hollywood Studios gets a "not a thumb?!?!?":eek:
:lmao::rotfl2:

Great update and pictures. Where's your dad been? I haven't seen him around here in a while.

Haha not Hollywood studios! We were talking about DIS things we read and wanted to try and my brother just threw that in there for y'all :)

Thank you! He's been busy with work. It'll calm down soon and he will be back :thumbsup2

Saturday June 4-
Today was our EPCOT day! I believe my parents were up and ready before they got us up at 7. Grabbed a quick breakfast from the lounge and headed to the monorail at about 8. We got to the entrance at 8:30 and there was nobody there! Some pictures of us waiting to enter the turn style and then waiting at the rope:
DSC01072.jpg

DSC01074.jpg

DSC01077.jpg

DSC01084.jpg

DSC01090.jpg

Oh and don’t let me forget this random guy my brother met at the pool followed us for a bit:
DSC01087.jpg

CREEPY! (See him next to my brother in the picture above?)
Any ways on to the good part!
Dad ran to get FP for Soarin’ while we went to ride TT. There was no line for TT! :woohoo:
DSC01104.jpg

DSC01111.jpg

DSC01114.jpg

DSC01122.jpg

DSC01128.jpg

And the FP:
DSC01134.jpg

DSC01135.jpg

After we all met back up my dad went to get some coffee while the rest of us rode MS ORANGE. It was a walk and of course fun! Wait wait wait….. That’s not what happened, you see as we were about to get on the whole place lost power and they couldn’t get it back on. Not even 10 and it already broke. We went and found my dad and by that time we were allowed to get another FP so we got one for MS hoping it wouldn’t break down again.
DSC01151.jpg

DSC01152.jpg

Miscellaneous pics:
DSC01146.jpg

DSC01147.jpg

DSC01148.jpg

DSC01149.jpg

Mom was hungry so we went to sunshine seasons to get her breakfast.
DSC01161.jpg

DSC01180.jpg

Moms Breakfast:
DSC01187.jpg

We then rode Soarin’!! The standby time was already 50 mins!
DSC01188.jpg

Thank gosh for those handy dandy FP!

day three pt two

We did ask for the front so here are some pictures while we waited for the front:
DSC01194.jpg

DSC01201.jpg

DSC01202.jpg

DSC01216.jpg

DSC01213.jpg

Hmmmm seems so empty! But it really wasn’t I promise!
Of course it was an amazing ride! All the smells and sights were just fantastic and it never gets old.
My sister then wanted what my mom had for lunch so we got her that and then headed over to The Electric Umbrella for the rest of us non breakfast eaters.
My dad got the bacon mushroom burger:
DSC01232.jpg

Brother got the bacon cheeseburger:
DSC01227.jpg

I got the kids cheeseburger:
DSC01229.jpg

And my mom got the nuggets:
DSC01228.jpg

It was all yummy!! As is most Disney food for some unknown reason.
There was one thing we had to try since we were in the vicinity and that was …. Beverly. (blehck!) Of course my dad was the picture taker so he didn’t try it (lucky lucky him).
DSC01236.jpg

DSCF5178.jpg

Before
DSCF5179.jpg

During
DSCF5181.jpg

After
Never ever again will I try that!
After the lovely Beverly encounter my dad left to take a nap. We wandered over to mouse gears. I fell in love with the geek backpack so I got that one and the matching wallet!
Of course I had to get the most embarrassing hat in there:
DSC01241.jpg

All because my mom wanted me to wear it!
Oh and not to mention the cashier told me there was a phone call and goofy sang me happy birthday! Another magical moment of the trip! We then stopped for an iced cappuccino and used the bathroom. Then off to Ellen hoping it doesn’t break down. It didn’t and it was good as ever!
Dada came back at about 2:15 and gave us the MS FP he took with him. Only 3 of us wanted to ride so we gave the other 2 to some random couple and made their day. We then headed off to the boat launch to go to WS. First time taking the boat! Really nice view.
DSC01258.jpg

DSC01260.jpg

DSC01262.jpg

Day three pt three

DSC01265.jpg

DSC01266.jpg

DSC01268.jpg

DSC01272.jpg

Once we got off we walked around for a while since we had time for our Teppan Edo ressie.
DSC01286.jpg

DSC01290.jpg

DSC01295.jpg

DSC01294.jpg

DSC01296.jpg

DSC01309.jpg

We then checked in at 3:30 for our 3:40 ressies
DSC01316.jpg

DSC01317.jpg

DSC01321.jpg

The food was super duper yummy!!! We got sat with another family who was also celebrating a birthday and they were really nice.
DSC01327.jpg

DSC01330.jpg

DSC01331.jpg

DSC01334.jpg

DSC01339.jpg

DSC01349.jpg

DSC01351.jpg

DSC01349.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

Since there were birthdays and we didn’t want dessert they gave me and the other birthday girl a piece of chocolate ginger cake and a paper chef hat. The cake was so yummy but no picture sorry  I was rushing because of our DIS meet with Karen45!
On the way to meet Karen45 I took some pictures
DSC01361.jpg

DSC01358.jpg

And now the DIS meet:
DSC01364.jpg

They were really sweet and funny. We chatted for a while and then off to fix the live feed so everyone could watch wishes. At about 8:30 we left for MK to go to our wishes dessert party. The deserts were good but I was soooo fully from dinner still I didn’t eat much. We ended up with table 403 and had to stand to watch wishes. Not worth the money in our opinion. People were standing in people’s way. They were rude, and not a great view unless you stand.

Day three pt 4

DSC01376.jpg

DSC01377.jpg

DSC01382.jpg

DSC01399.jpg

DSC01405.jpg

DSC01411.jpg

On to the fireworks, I did record both wishes and the memories one but they aren’t on photobucket :/ so pictures will have to do, sorry guys and gals.
DSC01419.jpg

DSC01433.jpg

DSC01434.jpg

DSC01438.jpg

DSC01440.jpg

DSC01450.jpg

DSC01453.jpg

DSC01455.jpg

DSC01457.jpg

DSC01458.jpg

DSC01460.jpg

DSC01463.jpg

DSC01464.jpg

DSC01466.jpg

That’s the conclusion to day 3. Sorry for the picture over load. Hope yall enjoy reading and I’ll try and get day 4 up soon.

day four pt 1

EPCOT! WOOT! That's awesome you got to the entrance with nobody there. And what was with the kid following you around? A bit sketchy... Then you get to go on Test Track with no line, very cool :-) And so many FPs, sorry MS shut down when you went on, but you still got FPs. Love the little quotes along the outside! :thumbsup2

Awesome you guys got to request to go up front on Soarin'! I really got to start asking to do stuff like that :D Oooo... the food at the Electric Umbrella sounds delicious! Got to check another CS out LOL The bacon burger and the nuggets look the best :D

Oh my gosh! You all trying Beverly is so funny. I love your faces after drinking it. Yours and your sisters are the best. You guys get very animated when you taste something you don't like Hahaha I definitely need to take a video of my friend's and I's first Beverly, that would be funny. Oh and I love your birthday hat! :) And that's great the CM set up a goofy birthday phone call for ya :-)

Oooo... Teppan Edo looks really cool. I like the onion volcano thing they made and that's cool you and the girl from the other family were celebrating a birthday. Sorry about you having to rush through dessert, but you still got the nice chef's hat! At least, you got to go to a DISMEET right after :goodvibes

I'm sorry your Wishes Dessert Party wasn't that great. The food looks really good from the pictures and you got a nice view. :thumbsup2 Sorry though that you got caught in a mob scene there, maybe that party isn't as great as cut out to be.

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

EPCOT! WOOT! That's awesome you got to the entrance with nobody there. And what was with the kid following you around? A bit sketchy... Then you get to go on Test Track with no line, very cool :-) And so many FPs, sorry MS shut down when you went on, but you still got FPs. Love the little quotes along the outside! :thumbsup2

Awesome you guys got to request to go up front on Soarin'! I really got to start asking to do stuff like that :D Oooo... the food at the Electric Umbrella sounds delicious! Got to check another CS out LOL The bacon burger and the nuggets look the best :D

Oh my gosh! You all trying Beverly is so funny. I love your faces after drinking it. Yours and your sisters are the best. You guys get very animated when you taste something you don't like Hahaha I definitely need to take a video of my friend's and I's first Beverly, that would be funny. Oh and I love your birthday hat! :) And that's great the CM set up a goofy birthday phone call for ya :-)

Oooo... Teppan Edo looks really cool. I like the onion volcano thing they made and that's cool you and the girl from the other family were celebrating a birthday. Sorry about you having to rush through dessert, but you still got the nice chef's hat! At least, you got to go to a DISMEET right after :goodvibes

I'm sorry your Wishes Dessert Party wasn't that great. The food looks really good from the pictures and you got a nice view. :thumbsup2 Sorry though that you got caught in a mob scene there, maybe that party isn't as great as cut out to be.

I know I was surprised there was nobody there yet! The guy was just plain creepy.... Thankfully I never saw him again :laughing: I wanted to ride test track again but there was a line :( and I know we use FP's A LOT! so true but this year was the first year rides actually broke down on us. We've had such good luck in the past I guess it's gone. I love the quotes too they are so meaningfull!!

You should it's a lot better up front! It was super yummy! I'm not a fan of mushrooms but the rest was all good :goodvibes

Haha thanks and you should! When you do try Beverly I want a trip report on it :rolleyes1 thank you I wore it until my head got sweaty and the candles glow! I did wear it at the dessert party too!

I loved the volcano of onions it was so creative! The family was really sweet and thought it was cute I was doing a trip report. The DISmeet was awesome even though it was only for a few minuets.

It's alright no need to be sorry :) we found a new place to watch wishes (we think) so all is good! It was yummy I was juts soooo full still.

Keep your eyes open for day 4 I'm going to try and get at least one part up today since I've been lacking and I'm sorry for that! But I do want to get it done before school starts... That's my goal :D

So I found the videos of Back lot tour and I'm still trying to find the fireworks! I'm working on an update so keep your eyes open!

Thank you to all the readers i appreciate it:lovestruc:love:

Just click the pictures and enjoy :)

I know I’m working really fast on this TR. I’m just catching up!

Sunday June 5-
My parents got up and got ready before they got us up at 7. I know I know its vacation you’re supposed to sleep in… but who can sleep in at DISNEY?!? That’s what the sweet overload is used for. When I woke up my neck was killing. I’m tiny and those pillows are HUGE compared to me so we nicely asked for smaller pillows. Grabbed a very healthy bag of chips for breakfast and headed out to MK by 8am.
We all got through the turnstiles when my dad wanted to take a picture of the entrance… well, when he went to scan his ticket again they asked for his ID and Room key to make sure it was him. He had scanned it within 5mins of the other scan. Apparently some people are crazy enough to hand their tickets to friends instead of buying them and they were just making sure he didn’t hand it to a friend. What a start to our first whole MK day.
DSC01468.jpg

DSC01469.jpg

DSC01470.jpg

We watched the show and dad went to get FP for Space M while my mom, sister and I went and waited for Rapunzel. We were in the first group to see her too! There was a small argument with the cast members over what Pascal was. The cast members were so interactive and so into character! I’m not big into character meets but this is one I will never forget.
DSC01473.jpg

DSC01475.jpg

DSC01483.jpg

DSC01501.jpg

DSC01504.jpg

(Ask If the crown is his his satchel next time you see them)
After the character meet we went to find my dad who said he was riding the TTA. Now I know this is crazy but I love the TTA. I love to just sit there and take it all in.
DSC01506.jpg

DSC01509.jpg

day four pt two

DSC01586.jpg

It wasn’t open yet so my dad went to get SM FP and when he got back it was open. Time for some yummy food!
DSC01628.jpg

5 burgers & fries
DSC01611.jpg

So many people say that it is crowded but when we were eating it was practically empty!
DSC01601.jpg

DSC01602.jpg

DSC01603.jpg

DSC01606.jpg

DSC01607.jpg

After lunch we were eligible for another FP so we got a BTMRR FP for later.
DSC01627.jpg

We used our SM FP and got soaked
DSC01632.jpg

DSC01636.jpg

DSC01638.jpg

DSC01647.jpg

DSC01659.jpg

We then went to Tom Sawyer Island to try and find a paint brush. We searched and searched for maybe 20 mins and then my mom calls to tell me that she found one!
DSC01667.jpg

DSC01672.jpg

DSC01678.jpg

DSC01680.jpg

DSC01686.jpg

DSC01687.jpg

She let me lay claim since it was my birthday but I didn’t think that was right. When we turned in the paint brush we were given an option of BTMRR FP or SM FP. We took BTMRR since everyone liked it best. The cast member saw my button and gave us BOTH!
DSC01688.jpg

So now we have 5SM FP and 10 BTMRR FP. What in the world to do with so many! Why ride of course! We used one set of BTMRR FP and then went back to the hotel to rest up a bit.
We changed and guess what?? Two of us match!
DSC01690.jpg

Yup we wear matching food shirts :D.
We then headed back to MK at about 4. Of courses we had to stop by aloha isle and get some yummy food!

DSC01702.jpg

After we were all sticky we went and rode POTC and walked around for a bit.
DSC01708.jpg

DSC01714.jpg

DSC01719.jpg

DSC01729.jpg

On the way back out we got some popcorn and a pickle.
*~*~* If y’all were following my PTR and voted for the name of my TR then you will understand what I am about to say.
Disney’s popcorn is so yummy every time we smell it we get some. That’s when we started calling Disney popcorn “crack corn”. The coke part came in when we ordered coke every time we ordered popcorn.*~*~*
DSC01743.jpg

DSC01744.jpg

My parents then went to contemporary for dinner while my brother and sister went to the arcade and got dinner. I sat in the room and watched tv. When my brother and sister came back they also brought me dinner. Eventually my parents came back and we had another DISmeet with Karen45 out on the beach. (sorry no pictures but if you watched the live feed that night you know it happened with all of us walking in front of the camera).
End of day 4! Hope y’all keep reading and sorry again that it is going so fast.

Day Five pt One

Love the videos of the Backlot Tour! Especially seeing you and your brother in it! And I think we had that same guide at the beginning.

That's weird that they had to check your dad's ID...never had that happen!

Great pictures of the opening show! Do you know how hard it is to making rope drop with 2 little sisters?

And finally, we love the TTA too! So relaxing and fun and there's a good breeze!

Can't wait for more!

While I was posting comments, you posted more!! :laughing:

Sounds like you had a really fun day! That's awesome that the CM gave you both sets of fastpasses! We didn't make it to Tom Sawyer Island this trip...oops, that's a spoiler for my TR!

Disney popcorn is soooo good! :lovestruc

Can't wait for the next update!

Love the videos of the Backlot Tour! Especially seeing you and your brother in it! And I think we had that same guide at the beginning.

That's weird that they had to check your dad's ID...never had that happen!

Great pictures of the opening show! Do you know how hard it is to making rope drop with 2 little sisters?

And finally, we love the TTA too! So relaxing and fun and there's a good breeze!

Can't wait for more!

Why thank you! It was super weird! Thank you I was like jumping and taking pictures it was hard! :laughing: We dont always make rope drop but I understand! The TTA is just one of those rides that make you think disney!

Love your Backlot Tour videos! That's so cool you guys got to join the show. I wish they did that more often. Oh well...

YAY! MK! Hey that rhymes lol Glad to hear you got to meet Rapunzel and Flynn. You know that Flynn is no longer part of the regular M&G, right? :/ LOL @ the CM argument about what exactly Pascal is... I can only imagine.

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how empty it was when you went to Pecos Bill. I was there during a more off-season and it was PACKED! When we found a seat, my sisters and I had to squish onto one stool. Not very fun :sad2: But good for you guys finding a good time to go :-)

That's so neat that you guys found the paintbrush on Tom Sawyer island then you get a ton of FPs for BTMRR and Splash... Wow! Hopefully when I go for my sixteenth birthday, my button will give me this much luck ;)

OOOHHHH... I was wondering what that title was about. I was a bit confused when I saw it. I was about to choose it, but I just liked this one better :-) Bringing Disney popcorn up reminds me... I still need to get some there lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter