How many iPhones can you lose in a week? {UPDATED 8/30}

Great start, love the pics! How many iPhones did you lose?:rotfl:

:welcome:
Thank you! Well, keep reading and we will find out;).

Sub'ing! Can't wait to read more! :thumbsup2

I was following your PTR and didn't even know you started your TR already, then it just pops up out of nowhere. Well... I'm definitely in! :-)

Haha thanks I gotta catch up on your TR!

WOOHOO~! Can't wait!

:) You're in it

I'm here! Can't wait to read all about your trip!:thumbsup2

I can't wait to read yours! hopefully you'll say good things about our meet :cool1:

Looks like fun! Wish I had a better internet connection, maybe then I could have followed a little closer during the trip.

Might have a little trouble with all the pictures sorry:(.

Hey there! I look forward to reading about your trip!

I'm in! Can't wait to hear about the phone call part! :thumbsup2 :rolleyes1

Phone call?? huh? lol One of the best parts of my Vaca!

I'm in too! Please, don't hold back on anything embarrassing that your dad did. Funny dad stories are the key to any good Trip Report. Make some up if you have to. :thumbsup2

Oh don't worry I plan to spill all the embarrassing things EVERYONE did!:rotfl2:

Followed over from a link on your dad's profile. I do agree that you need to publicize any/every thing embarassing that happened with your dad. Cant wait to read more.

Haha don't worry everything is being spilled

subbing! popcorn::

Love the father/daughter combo! :cheer2:

Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Thanks

I'm so glad you started your TR! I started mine, but you were MIA! :rotfl2: That stinks that Earl of Sandwich wasn't good, but yay for the hummer limo and room upgrade! Looking forward to more!! popcorn::

Haha I'm sorry was out of town otherwise I would have kept up with it :(, but I :love: your TR.

Wow! A day early lucky you :-) I can't believe how many limos I'm hearing about. That seems like a lot for one Disney trip, but I'm sure it was a nice surprise. :teeth: That's really cool you got a Magic Kingdom view your first night and the room looked amazing otherwise. Can't wait to read about your first day in the parks! :mickeyjum

My parents really went all out! It was such an amazing start! I was surprised when I saw the limos!

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the lack of updates or being on at all. Today I plan on doing a HUGE update so keep an eye open! Again I'm sorry I know bad DISer! But I promise to do a big update today!

Thanks for everyone who has joined in and who has lurked :)

So before I start my update I just have to show y'all this video :)

DSC00543.jpg

This reminds me of a song called "TSA scan dance" so here is the song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6091Tlu52mw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
That’s all now onto the report!​

My dad woke up early around 6-7am. He got his coffee walked around and then went to get our luggage since it hadn’t been delivered because we were sleeping. The rest of us woke up around 8 and were going to the lounge when we ran into my dad and bell man Jim! Mr. Jim gave me LOTS of hidden Mickey tips. We went and grabbed something fast to eat so we could unpack see the Cabana and leave for the park! (Sorry not many food pics in this report) When we got back to the room to unpack the phones message light was blinking. When we listened to it, it was Mickey singing me happy birthday!! It was a magical moment to the beginning of the wonderful trip!
DSC00599.jpg

DSC00600.jpg

Of course when you have nothing left to do but wait you go shopping! Since I didn’t bring sunglasses we went to the GCH and I bought a pair of sunglasses and a vinylmation key chain!
DSC00630.jpg

DSC00664.jpg
DSC00665.jpg

We went to the cabana a little bit early.
DSC00635.jpg

DSC00636.jpg

DSC00637.jpg

DSC00638.jpg

DSC00639.jpg

DSC00642.jpg

DSC00658.jpg

DSC00681.jpg

My brother and sister got more breakfast from Captain Cooks:
DSC00668.jpg

DSC00669.jpg

After enjoying the cabana and eating breakfast everyone but my dad headed to Hollywood Studios!
DSC00694.jpg

First “This is not a thumb” of the trip! (Courtesy of DISdads)
DSC00715.jpg

DSC00718.jpg

Of course since we were at Hollywood Studios what is the first thing we do??

Wait in line for the NEW Star Tours! This would be the first time I ever rode Star Tours so I cannot compare sorry everyone.
DSC00725.jpg

Yes we stood in that line for 40 mins!
DSC00730.jpg

DSC00739.jpg

Day two pt two

DSC00742.jpg

While in line we saw a ton of people dressed like Star Wars characters. I could only get a few :( :
DSC00737.jpg

DSC00738.jpg

DSC00759.jpg

Of course the last ones are coming of off stage but any ways! Haha
DSC00773.jpg

DSC00782.jpg

DSC00799.jpg

Let me just say it was AMAZING! Just stinks there was a long line and no FP left at noon 
After my first ever ride on Star Tours it was on to the Writers Stop for some carrot cake cookie that y’all recommended! We also got 3 mochas and a passion fruit mango smoothie.
DSC00815.jpg

DSC00813.jpg

DSC00817.jpg

That was the best cookie ever! It was so yummy!!! Thank you guys for recommending it 
Since I hadn’t had much of a breakfast we went to Backlot Express to get me some food! I was hungry! I got a cheeseburger and fries with a limited edition darth vader cupcake: D
DSC00822.jpg

YUMMMY^^
DSC00823.jpg

After eating yummy desert then lunch it was off to RNR our favorite ride…. But a cast member named Willie caught my “Happy Birthday” button and took us to TOT!
DSC00886.jpg

That’s the only picture I got I was too in shock to take more.
After the great experience on TOT we went to RNR and of course best ride ever!
DSC00887.jpg

After riding the best ride ever we headed across the park to Back lot tours…. And guess who was in it…. Yup … ME and my brother!
Sadly it was only video tapped and I can’t find it now:/
DSC00925.jpg

DSC00928.jpg

DSC00945.jpg

DSC00955.jpg

DSC00963.jpg

DSC00964.jpg

DSC00973.jpg

DSC00975.jpg

DSC00978.jpg

DSC00992.jpg

Day two pt three

We headed out back to the cabana but before we could escape the star wars area I had to get pictures of it all:
DSC01002.jpg

DSC01001.jpg

DSC01000.jpg

DSC01006.jpg

DSC01008.jpg

DSC01010.jpg

DSC01012.jpg

And of course the famous umbrella picture
DSC01015.jpg

Pictures of the characters now 
DSC01018.jpg

DSC01035.jpg

DSC01040.jpg

On the way to the bus stop I saw my first ever police car at Disney world:
DSC01051.jpg

The other years I’ve never noticed them but there sure was a lot of Mickey police and non Mickey police this year.
When we got back to the hotel there were gifts waiting! I was so surprised. My parents spilled a lot but never this gift!
DSCF5104.jpg

This greeted me as I entered my home for the week 
DSCF5106.jpg

DSCF5108.jpg

DSCF5112.jpg

DSCF5120.jpg

DSCF5124.jpg

DSCF5126.jpg

DSCF5131.jpg

DSCF5133.jpg

Of course to be nice they also got my brother and sister a small gift each:
DSCF5111.jpg

We then headed down to the caban for dinner which was yummy!
DSCF5137.jpg

DSCF5138.jpg

Day 2 pt four

DSCF5139.jpg

DSCF5140.jpg

DSCF5141.jpg

DSCF5145.jpg

Then the second surprise for the day MY CAKE!!!!! It was a huge battle! Apparently my mom couldn’t reach the cake place and tried for ever then gave up and a week before we left they called and I got my birthday cake!
DSCF5157.jpg

Rapunzle my favorite princess!!!
DSCF5161.jpg

After resting our bellies Me and my mom Headed to the GCH because the park bag I brought was really killing my shoulders. I got the vinylmation bag :D
DSC01078.jpg

We eventually went to the room and showered. I gave my mommy her scrap book 
DSC01052.jpg

She was super duper happy but didn’t cry… nope just something in her eye ;)

Hope y’all watched the live feed!

END OF DAY 2

Day three pt one

Great pictures!! Was this the only day you had the cabana or did you have it another day too? Those Darth Vader cupcakes are so good! We had a couple too. I wanted to be in the Backlot Tour thing too, but they said they weren't taking people the day we were there...do you know if there is an age restriction for it? Can't wait for more!

Cool! I like reading the TR from a Teens POV. Your Mom and Dad get lots of props for hauling you kids around in total style with the fancy transportation.
My DW has an iPhone so I wanna see the conclusion...lol

YAY! AN UPDATE! :cool1:

Your cabana looks awesome! They're a lot nicer than I thought and you guys were enjoying it a lot already :-) I'm guessing the live feed was from those two chairs out front on the beach, right? :thumbsup2 to the Mickey Waffles :D

WOOT! DHS! :teeth: That's awesome you went to check out the new Star Tours. And I'm so glad I'm not the only one who never went on the original, so I was glad to see you enjoyed the new. LOL @ the people dressed in the Star Wars attire.

Ooooo... that smoothie and the cookie look delicious! :goodvibes Same with all the food. Oh gosh... now I'm hungry.

Really cool the CM brought you over on to ToT! That was really nice. It's always great when CMs go out of their way to make someone's day even more magical. Then, you get to ride another ride right across the way :-)

Oh that was so sweet that your parents got you all that stuff and set up a nice birthday surprise. So sweet and I love what it says on the boxes. Love the picture of you putting on the tiara, so intent on getting it on perfectly ;) And don't you mean Rapunzel your favorite princess, because that's what it says on the cake?

Ohhhhh... all the food looks delicious, especially the steak... Mmmm... :goodvibes And that was so nice of you to give your mom a nice little scrapbook, so sweet :thumbsup2

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Cool! I like reading the TR from a Teens POV. Your Mom and Dad get lots of props for hauling you kids around in total style with the fancy transportation.
My DW has an iPhone so I wanna see the conclusion...lol

Yes yes they do! And I can assure you it doesnt dissapoint ;)

Great pictures!! Was this the only day you had the cabana or did you have it another day too? Those Darth Vader cupcakes are so good! We had a couple too. I wanted to be in the Backlot Tour thing too, but they said they weren't taking people the day we were there...do you know if there is an age restriction for it? Can't wait for more!

This was the only day :( it was so yummy!!!! Awwww I'm sorry the age you can do it is 16 but sometimes they let younger kids do it so keep trying :goodvibes

YAY! AN UPDATE! :cool1:

Your cabana looks awesome! They're a lot nicer than I thought and you guys were enjoying it a lot already :-) I'm guessing the live feed was from those two chairs out front on the beach, right? :thumbsup2 to the Mickey Waffles :D

WOOT! DHS! :teeth: That's awesome you went to check out the new Star Tours. And I'm so glad I'm not the only one who went on the original, glad to see you enjoyed it as well. LOL @ the people dressed in the Star Wars attire.

Ooooo... that smoothie and the cookie look delicious! :goodvibes Same with all the food. Oh gosh... now I'm hungry.

Really cool the CM brought you over on to ToT! That was really nice. It's always great when CMs go out of their way to make someone's day even more magical. Then, you get to ride another ride right across the way :-)

Oh that was so sweet that your parents got you all that stuff and set up a nice birthday surprise. So sweet and I love what it says on the boxes. Love the picture of you putting on the tiara, so intent on getting it on perfectly ;) And don't you mean Rapunzel your favorite princess, because that's what it says on the cake?

Ohhhhh... all the food looks delicious, especially the steak... Mmmm... :goodvibes And that was so nice of you to give your mom a nice little scrapbook, so sweet

Thank you! And I never went on the original :mad: sounds like another trip to Disney!!! Lol it wad soooo sweet and I love my parents sooooo much! And yea wow a tad slow XD that was the first name that popped in my head... It took a while to do the update I was sidetracked forgive me haha :)

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum[/QUOTE]

Thank you! And I never went on the original :mad: sounds like another trip to Disney!!! Lol it wad soooo sweet and I love my parents sooooo much! And yea wow a tad slow XD that was the first name that popped in my head... It took a while to do the update I was sidetracked forgive me haha :)

Oh oops I meant to say I never went on the original LOL My weird typos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter