How many DVC'rs from Pennsylvania?

We are in Waynesboro, just a couple mile above the Maryland line in Central PA. Grew up in Lansdale however. Go Knights!

YEAH PA'rs! I'm glad to see so many of us on here! So how many of us drive vs fly? Anyone have trips planned soon? Let's keep the thread going!

We usually fly... would rather have more time in the 'World', than spend it getting there! Although, I did drive down once, by myself, without a map!! Heck, it's only two roads... I-95 and I-4. I guess I was trying to find myself, but still no luck. :rotfl2:

Slatington here...just north of Allentown. Twelve days away from my 32nd trip to WDW. Only our 3rd trip as DVC members. BAY LAKE TOWER here we come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fun enjoy your trip! I grew up in Slatington as did both of my parents and their parents...

We're in Hellertown, PA!

And I'm from Quakertown originally. (I know, I only moved 15 minutes away from home! haha!)

Looks like we have several REALLY close DVC neighbors out there!

Hi Jen! I met Jen at our mutual friend's bridal shower all (who is also a DVCer from Palmerton). DVC'ers just pop up everywhere!

We usually fly... would rather have more time in the 'World', than spend it getting there! Although, I did drive down once, by myself, without a map!! Heck, it's only two roads... I-95 and I-4. I guess I was trying to find myself, but still no luck. :rotfl2:

:lmao::rotfl2: That's hysterical, I give you credit though, long drive to do by yourself, let along without a map! I think eventually, I would start talking to myself and even answering! :rotfl:

"Hi Jen! I met Jen at our mutual friend's bridal shower all (who is also a DVCer from Palmerton). DVC'ers just pop up everywhere!"

Hi Amanda! I heard from Megan that you guys were back in PA!:)

Langhorne DVC'er! We have been members since...wait for it....4/18/2001. :) We own at WLV, BCV and SSR and if I had my way...HHI!!:cloud9:

We just booked our airfare this weekend after planning on driving for the end of the month. Yes we are paying double what we have paid in years past, but having just drove to DVC HHI in April, the thought of a longer drive trip was not sounding so fun. At least the drive home. We drive overnight straight through the way down and it really is not bad.

We will be staying at Kidani for the first time before moving to Boardwalk for 6 nights. :love:

:wave2:Another PA'er here....we're from Elizabethtown, right next to Hershey, we are flyers...have no desire to try to drive with my four kiddos at least at this point in time.

I grew up in Slatington.

Currently live near Trexlertown (which is just outside of the west end of Allentown).

Always lived in Palmerton. Live here and work here.

Now counting down to BWV. Can't wait. We own at SSR and would love to buy at HHI. I'm missing HHI this summer.

Carla

We're in Lebanon.

It's been five years since we drove down. For a while we were traveling to Philly or Baltimore to get cheaper flights, but with AirTran going out of Harrisburg that stopped doing that for a while. Now that Allegiant is flying direct from Allentown to MCO, we've also used them a few times.

Langhorne DVC'er! We have been members since...wait for it....4/18/2001. :) We own at WLV, BCV and SSR and if I had my way...HHI!!:cloud9:

We just booked our airfare this weekend after planning on driving for the end of the month. Yes we are paying double what we have paid in years past, but having just drove to DVC HHI in April, the thought of a longer drive trip was not sounding so fun. At least the drive home. We drive overnight straight through the way down and it really is not bad.

We will be staying at Kidani for the first time before moving to Boardwalk for 6 nights. :love:
You'll love Kidani, it's a great resort and my favorite! I haven't stayed at the Boardwalk yet, but it's on the list to try. Last year we were over there and decided to pop in on the DVC sample, it was awesome. It went on the list right away! Have a great time!:banana: We're doing HHI - girls weekend in August and Disneyland - VGC in October. They just can't get here fast enough!

We're from Waynesboro (Hey Bobbybear68 :thumbsup2 )

We've lived here 13 years, love it. :love: Lin's originally from Connecticut, Andy's from Michigan, but we've lived all over thanks to Uncle Sam!

Lin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!