How many DVC'rs from Pennsylvania?

Hi Linda (took me few days but I finally got back to this thread !)

Small world, not far from Indian Mt. Lakes at all !! community is Birch Hollow over by 534/Jonas Rd. DS22 & eldest DD19 are huge NASCAR fans and attended Sunday's race; DH & I & youngest DD & other members of our extended family go occasionally to races (a bunch of us may go to see truck race in July). My parents, & my family live in NY too (staten island). The Pocono's are a great getaway :thumbsup2 wish we could get there more often than we do.

It would be fun to meet some time !
:goodvibes
~Laura

Hi Laura! I think I know where your family is. I love the Pocono's. We're presently doing some additions and renovations to the house so we're here just about every weekend. We're not race fans but love the excitement it brings to the area!!

Let me know the next time you're up and if I'm at the house we can meet and have coffee. I'm sure we'll find "something" to talk about!! LOL...I'm counting the days till I get back to WDW. :lovestruc

Wow, I was born in Lehighton, lived for a short while in Summit Hill, grew up in Whitehall (Fullerton) and now live in Schnecksville. DW grew up in Coplay.

I know another DVC family in Whitehall (Hi Elaine and Dean!) and another in Salisbury Township.
Wow - I'm also originally from the Lehighton area (East Penn township) and I've lived in Wescoesville and Center Valley! And I know there's at least one DVC person here from Andreas. Hard to believe there are so many from that little corner of the world!

Easton, PA . . . home of Larry Holmes and the Crayola Crayon!

I'm a teacher in the Wilson Area School District and there are at LEAST 4 of us who are DVC owners.

I live in Virginia now, but was born and raised in Shamokin (Northumberland County)...Does that count? :goodvibes

We're in Lebanon.

It's been five years since we drove down. For a while we were traveling to Philly or Baltimore to get cheaper flights, but with AirTran going out of Harrisburg that stopped doing that for a while. Now that Allegiant is flying direct from Allentown to MCO, we've also used them a few times.

Hiya, Neighbor! We live in Lebanon also. Love that AirTran flies direct out of MDT. Hated the long drive home from Phila airport. Daughter lives in Hershey, other daughter lives in Springfield.

DH grew up in Harrisburg. Surprised no one from Hburg on here!

Hi Laura! I think I know where your family is. I love the Pocono's. We're presently doing some additions and renovations to the house so we're here just about every weekend. We're not race fans but love the excitement it brings to the area!!

Let me know the next time you're up and if I'm at the house we can meet and have coffee. I'm sure we'll find "something" to talk about!! LOL...I'm counting the days till I get back to WDW. :lovestruc

Will do Linda :goodvibes: Although things are a bit hectic here at home right

now :faint: we hope to get at least a weekend or two in before

race weekend at end of July.
:) Laura

We don't live there now, but my kids grew up in Lower Makefield PA...Yardley Hunt development in particular. It was a great place to raise our DSs, and I came to Ohio kicking and screaming!

It's a long long drive through PA as I head from Ohio to Cape May NJ, and the tolls are high enough to consider myself a taxpayer in PA!:rotfl:

Bobbi

PS. By the way, I pass by Monessen's exit on each and every trip!

We are from Springfield. We fly or drive. Our son lives in St. Petersburg so we usually combine trips to WDW with a visit to him and his family. We are driving down end of September for a cruise with our daughter and 2 granddaughters (they will be flying). Plane fares to MCO have been just horrible for the past 6 months. Hope they improve.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter