How many different table service

Only 13 so far. I tend to go with picky eaters and we always go to the same restaurants. Taking a mother/daughter trip next year and we plan on trying new places, so should be adding 5 or 6 more.

Forty Five (45). I was really surprised, because I thought I ate mostly QS. But when I checked, I ate at about the same number of QS.

In 5 trips, we've eaten at 45 different...we take long trips and like to do lots of table service. However by now we've acquired so many "must do" restaurants that we are only trying one new place on our trip later this year.

Currently our absolute must do's for every single trip are GF Cafe breakfast, 'Ohana, Homecomin', Boma, Jiko, Shula's, Hollywood Brown Derby, and Le Cellier.

Only 21 because we repeat a lot lol..... this next trip we are making a rule...not QS or TS that we have already eaten at. Adding a few more in December!

What a great question. I really enjoyed going through old trips and restaurant lists.

34 for me (including 3 that no longer exist).

This took a while to get through to remember but my tally is 33. Probably missed a couple that are no longer around. And hope to add a couple more in a couple of months.

53 for me.
Wow! About how many trips to WDW have you taken, if you don't mind me asking? It took us about 35+ trips to get our 45. I'm in awe of the PP above who ate at that many in just 5 trips.

Wow! About how many trips to WDW have you taken, if you don't mind me asking? It took us about 35+ trips to get our 45. I'm in awe of the PP above who ate at that many in just 5 trips.

I didn't count the places I went to as a child in the 1970's, since many of them are now either closed (Tangeroa Terrace, for example) or significantly changed (Concourse Steakhouse became Chef Mickey's, for example). We've been there for about 150 days since 1995. We racked up the largest number of sit down places back when the Deluxe Dining Plan was about $70 per day, where we would do a sit down and a signature sit down every day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts