How many different table service

Virtually all of them over the past 50 years and for that reason I come at this question from the other way: which have we not done -- which tends to be the newer ones we have yet to visit. So for us that would be Topolino and Space 220 at the moment as the two we have not yet visited. Everything else we have done (many of them multiple times). I used to maintain a list and ranking on my old website, but when I redid it last year I dropped this. Now we dine for pleasure only ;)

More than I thought. Wow. We tend to keep going back to certain places. Next trip we’ll be trying Space220, either Ale & Compass or Topolino, and maybe something new in the area while at BLT. Now the mission is to hit a nice round 30 next visit :thumbsup2

Does anyone know where the quiz/chart is that was circulating at one point where it had the list and you could click on the dining places you had been? I think it had all TS/QS and maybe snacks. It was just fun, but it made it easier to count.

I think I have only done about 24 different restaurants. I may be forgetting some of them and although I try to do new restaurants, some of these I ended up going to again due to ease, craving a specific dish or wanting someone to experience the restaurant.

Does anyone know where the quiz/chart is that was circulating at one point where it had the list and you could click on the dining places you had been? I think it had all TS/QS and maybe snacks. It was just fun, but it made it easier to count.

I think I have only done about 24 different restaurants. I may be forgetting some of them and although I try to do new restaurants, some of these I ended up going to again due to ease, craving a specific dish or wanting someone to experience the restaurant.
I think it was this: http://goldenspoon.gharter.com/
It may be a few years out of date now.

Thank you so much, I figured it was out of date now, but it was fun to see.

ADD: That brought me up to 29 since I forgot about places like Fultons that is now Paddlefish and then some of the ones that haven't opened back up.

Last edited:
57. And many of them, many times. And several that no longer exist.
Can't wait to add a couple more in September: Space 220 and Steakhouse 71, I hope...

34 so far. I may have missed a few that are still currently closed. A few others don't exist anymore or have changed names over the years. I don't count anything @ Disney Springs or Swan & Dolphin.

35 of the ones that currently exist I think (from looking at the WDW website). We tend to have favourites we repeat on each trip and add a few new ones each time.

We'll be doing some new-to-us places this trip! Skipper's, San Angel Inn, Topolino's, Teppan Edo, Boathouse, Sebastian's and possibly Space 220 (Lounge) and Liberty Tree Tavern.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter