• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

how many days before your trip do you.....

I start buying anything I might need about a month ahead of time, and start packing a couple of days before leaving. I have a list that I work from, so it isn't too much work.

would you mind typing the list on here.
I feel so lost this yr getting ready. i think i have everything we need but
haven't really checked. Last yr i was so much more organized than i am this yr.
please help with the list:Pinkbounc

thanks
sharon

Well, for our November 2001 trip, we were completely packed and ready to go over a week early. On our last trip over Easter this year, I wasn't that organized. I was frantically packing the day before we left!

For me organizing is half the fun! Keeps me in the disney spirit during that LONG wait. I too have a "List" I work from and since we go in the fall and winter (and we live in chilly Michigan) I can pack most eveything a month ahead of time and not dip into my families *current* wardrobe.

It must be my Michigan roots, but I too pack way ahead of time. I think it adds to the anticipation. I have used the packing lists on this site and they are very, very helpful.

We leave in just under two weeks. All of my dd's clothes are tucked safely away in their respective Ziploc bags in the luggage. My ds needs some more shorts--which I will pick up later this week. My dh needs a few items and as for me... I am over fifteen pounds heavier than I was on the last WDW trip. I had to buy new shorts, bathing suit, etc. I never understood that bathing suit drama that women go through yearly until now. LOL

A good packing tip...play the classic Disney 5 CD set while you pack. It really makes the time go by quickly.

I am so ready for this trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter