How Many Days Before You Go To DCL Cruise!!!

WAY TOO MANY :hourglass :hourglass :hourglass :hourglass
211 I think. I was getting depressed with the day countdown and took it out of my signature. Will put it back in around November.

PMelhorn said:
We have 56 days (Sept. 23) and it is driving me crazy! :crazy: I want to go now!

Us, too. If you're interested, come visit our Sept 23rd Magic thread on the meet board.

10 days and I STILL haven't made my door signs-- need to bring in reinforcements!! :bitelip:

Too many to count - but thankfully less than a year....SOOOO looking forward to our 2nd Magic'al cruise Easter week April '07

:cool1: More than I would like. We have 119 till we fly into Florida and 120 untl the cruise......but I'm ok with that. It has gone fast so far. :dance3:

Really soon! We're leaving tomorrow and cruising on Saturday! I should be in bed by now but I really don't think I will get much sleep anyways, might as well hang around here for a while!

Tonight is our last night at home before my son's MAW cruise!! We have a doctor appt. tomorrow and then we fly out on Sat. we're packing up the van tonight because we leave for L.A. at 6 am! Woo-hoo!!!!

33 days to go for our cruise and 29 days to go for WDW.... :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :bounce: :dancer: party: :jumping1: :dumbo: :figment: :stitch: :goofy: :maleficen :sulley: :hmghost: :tigger: :ccat: :mickeyjum :donald:

Yep! Jumping and dancing for Joy!!! Lets to the countdown! I started with 182 days and now only 29 days to go before Disney!!!

20 days until we leave for Florida, and 22 days until our "double dip" cruise!!! :goodvibes

47 days untill I take off for Wilderness Lodgae, 49 for DW, and then 51 days untill 11 nights on the Wonder.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter