How long has it been since you visited the World?

December 2020 was the last time we were at WDW. Going next year hopefully in spring for the Flower and Garden festival.

We were there in June 2021 but working on a trip for September 2022 to celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary.

so long. Summer 2015. Going in July and I am about to drive my husband bonkers because I am so excited.

The last time *I* went to Disney World was March 2020 for the Flower & Garden Festival. I went with my mom to celebrate her 75th birthday. The last time we had a family trip to DW was in January 2018. I'm really looking forward to doing one last big family trip this coming October before my son goes off to college.

I like that there are some others like me who haven’t been in over 10 years. The first time we went WDW was celebrating its 25th! Now 50th! We went in between 25-50 but it’s been 12 years now.

Went for the 50th, Sept 30 through October 7. So about 7 months

We were there the first week of January 2022, so less than 5 months. Planning on going again June 2023.

Almost 10 years! My wife and I are going back without the kids in a few months. Last time we were there was October 2012.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter