How long are people waiting for Magical Express?

There were a couple of recent threads. Most of the drivers aren't doing meet n greet. Customers who want meet n greet should confirm when they make their reservation. I agree a number of drivers do.
I think there are only 1-2 companies not doing meet and greet service right now. Most of the major ones (Mears, etc.) are doing it.

Waited in the longest DME line I’ve ever seen last Saturday 11/13 around 1 pm. Sign said 60 minutes. Was actually about 45 but that included a 10-minute delay due to someone near the front of the line getting injured and EMTs being called to take them away. (Hope they’re ok!) Wasn’t too bad a wait, all things considered.
We were there at the exact same time. The length of that line was pretty daunting, but it did move better than we were afraid it would, especially with the EMT delay.

Yesterday afternoon leaving was a mess. Our show time was 12:25. There were a ton of people there. Apparently the 11:25 people were just leaving at 12:30. They had about 4 buses lined up back to back. The first guy who showed up specifically said he was there for the 11:25 people. That was fine and understandable. But then it was 1PM and I was asking the driver if he was there for 12:25 and he said “it doesn’t matter — we have so many buses now.”

But it did matter because some of us were now 30 minutes late and you had 1PM people there now trying to get onto the first bus and it took about 10-15 minutes to load each bus.

Arrived Monday 11/22 walked directly to the DME check in at 2pm, directed to bus line for Beach Club and waited about 5 minutes to board a bus. It was an actual DME bus and the driver was pleasant and helpful. We were the 4th of 4 stops, AOA, POP, Caribbean Beach then Beach Club.

Arrived Monday 11/22 walked directly to the DME check in at 2pm, directed to bus line for Beach Club and waited about 5 minutes to board a bus. It was an actual DME bus and the driver was pleasant and helpful. We were the 4th of 4 stops, AOA, POP, Caribbean Beach then Beach Club.
Fingers crossed this coming Mon. is like that for my trip! Have a fun vacation!

Yesterday afternoon leaving was a mess. Our show time was 12:25. There were a ton of people there. Apparently the 11:25 people were just leaving at 12:30. They had about 4 buses lined up back to back. The first guy who showed up specifically said he was there for the 11:25 people. That was fine and understandable. But then it was 1PM and I was asking the driver if he was there for 12:25 and he said “it doesn’t matter — we have so many buses now.”

But it did matter because some of us were now 30 minutes late and you had 1PM people there now trying to get onto the first bus and it took about 10-15 minutes to load each bus.
Oh gosh, that sounds stressful. Were you cutting it close for your flight once you got to the airport? In July we had a great experience from MCO to BWI but the return to MCO took a long time due to running late and added stops. I'm considering if I should use a ride share to the airport for my upcoming trip.

Oh gosh, that sounds stressful. Were you cutting it close for your flight once you got to the airport? In July we had a great experience from MCO to BWI but the return to MCO took a long time due to running late and added stops. I'm considering if I should use a ride share to the airport for my upcoming trip.

We didn't leave WDW until about 1:15. We got to the airport at around 1:45 and our flight was at 3:25. We were on Delta. The regular bag drop line and the SkyPriority line were both completely filled. I walked the bags out to curbside and there was no line so that was a tip well spent. We are TSA Precheck. The regular TSA lines were a little long and the sign said 20 minutes. There was no line for TSA Precheck. We actually got off the Magical Express and were through security on the airport monorail in 15 minutes. We hadn't eaten luncy yet so it worked out fine.

I did come very close to Ubering it and several of what I presume were the 11:25 people did just that when we originally got to the stop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter