How is anybody able to find...

you can find this at any liquor store. taste like crap but kills bacteria. Also its not recommended to make hand sanitizer with it..
View attachment 484948

I heard about some convenience store owner who mixed her own hand sanitizer for sale, where something about it ended up causing chemical burns. Apparently all she did was water down regular foaming hand sanitizer and put it in a spray bottle. I guess the first thing would be that it probably wouldn't be of the proper concentration, and then it wasn't meant to have any additional water.

https://time.com/5800902/new-jersey-spray-sanitizer-coronavirus-outbreak/

Hmmm. First I've heard of a cat food and kitty litter shortage. I have enough for about two more weeks but I guess I should check the local situation.

I use the small bags of non clumping litter. I was able to order some on Amazon today, though the price was pretty inflated. I went ahead and ordered them despite the price because I have a hard time handling the huge bags of litter and wanted to make sure I had the smaller ones.

I hope pet needs don’t turn into the next TP! 😬
(I figured litter is my biggest concern. I can improvise food for my pets, but litter isn’t so easy!)

I would imagine if you aren’t picky about brands you will find some litter. It’s tough to find good litter with 3 cats so I am hoping to find what we normally use.

Hmmm. First I've heard of a cat food and kitty litter shortage. I have enough for about two more weeks but I guess I should check the local situation.
We signed up for auto delivery with Petco. 35% discount on your first order (yay!), and there doesn't appear to be any shortage with the brands we use. Hoping this bodes well for the future. They also have curbside pick up at your local store for a smaller discount.

And I realize business are caught up short, but I have to say that I'm sorely disappointed with the ability to get online shipments to people. That's where the hiring resources should go--it keeps people at home.

That's what I have been thinking! If the point is to keep people home, then stores that have online versions should be saving those high-popularity items for online only so that no one has to go out. Keeps their staff safer, too.

Well, all the "playing along at home to practice getting a boarding group for ROTR" just paid off. Went on Amazon to see if any of the "Not Currently Available" items was actually, momentarily available -- and, gasp, toilet paper was in stock! Hit the button and checked out so fast that I had to go back afterward to see what brand it was. LOL. (Turned out to be Amazon brand.) So, for everyone who might have thought that all the ROTR fuss was a waste of time? Fast fingers really can pay off!

Ok, you have my attention! I'm not familiar with this....and we got thru A LOT of dog food each month (plus cat food for the barn cats)...so are you saying Petco offers bonus reward points if you use your Southwest card? That might be worth switching from Chewy...

If you are enrolled is Southwest Rapid Rewards Shopping (you don't even need a Southwest credit card) you add that add-on to our browser and when you shop at Petco you will generally get 1 point per dollar spent. Sometimes that point value goes up and down depending on if they are offering a point "special."

I think it’s funny that even given the circumstances, TLC has decided to air rerun marathons if “Extreme Couponing”. That might egg the hoarders on but there’s no coupons to be found (or sales) in any of my regular stores

Went into Target this morning at 8, 20 people in front of me.
Was able to get a 6 pk of Charmin, 9 pack Viva paper towels. & a Mr. Clean Clean Freak refill.
No Clorox Wipes or Wet Ones.

The Speedway gas station near where I work had small bags of all-purpose flour as well as small bags of sugar (although at full bag prices, which is typical).

I was so excited when I found 409 spray on amazon pantry Sunday night. I felt like I hit the lotto. Seriously, they only had 6 left and by the time I filled up my cart to the $35 to get free shipping there was 2 left.

Fast forward to this morning, I received an email on my updated delivery date ... April 20th! 😫 I am going to be out of my disinfectant spray by then. Oh man. Hopefully I will get lucky and score something at Meijer this week.🤞
I like kroger home sense cleaning spray. I got lucky one day and they had a bunch on the shelf. I bought 2 and glad I did because it's all gone now.

Amazon Subscribe and Save has canceled my regularly scheduled toilet paper and paper towel delivery. They are also out of the children immune support supplements we usually receive. Ugh!

Well, all the "playing along at home to practice getting a boarding group for ROTR" just paid off. Went on Amazon to see if any of the "Not Currently Available" items was actually, momentarily available -- and, gasp, toilet paper was in stock! Hit the button and checked out so fast that I had to go back afterward to see what brand it was. LOL. (Turned out to be Amazon brand.) So, for everyone who might have thought that all the ROTR fuss was a waste of time? Fast fingers really can pay off!
That's really a key -- keep trying. I've been able to get several hard to get items just by rechecking or searching slightly differently on Amazon.

Luck is another key. The guys at Costco just set out a pallet of Clorox wipes the other day as I was walking by. I grabbed a 5-pack and within minutes they were all gone.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter