How does vandalism and looting accomplish anything???

I wouldn't be so sure about the grand jury. They have to see what is happening and the easiest thing for them is to indict and make this someone else's problem. No indictment puts the blame squarely on them.

But should they be indicting only to avoid that? That doesn't seem like due process.

They have 48-hours to release the finding. We may not know anything until Wednesday.

48 hours is out the window. The protesters asked for 48 hours in their Rules of Engagement but the Unified Command could
not agree to that.

"Police will give protesters 48 hour advance notice before grand jury decision is announced. (Not under the purview of the Unified Command)"

My cousins wife is the niece of the prosecutor. (I know sounds like that line from Ferris Bueller) Anyway- they are taking precautions, Uncle Bob's family is in hiding. All in schools in the area not just Ferguson but most of North St Louis County have been practicing drills with the kids if there is a need. God I hope everything stays under control. I am afraid there will be several parts of the city that erupt.

My cousins wife is the niece of the prosecutor. (I know sounds like that line from Ferris Bueller) Anyway- they are taking precautions, Uncle Bob's family is in hiding. All in schools in the area not just Ferguson but most of North St Louis County have been practicing drills with the kids if there is a need. God I hope everything stays under control. I am afraid there will be several parts of the city that erupt.

Won't most of the kids (hopefully!) be home?

I sure hope they wait until all the kids are home from school before they release the info.

Word I've heard is that they are stalling until rush hour is past. They want to let folks who work in Claytom head home first, since the place is going to turn into a media madhouse once they convene the press conference.

Prayers for their safety and for all of Ferguson, STL, and surrounding areas. Also for all of the other cities where protests are planned.

Alrighty. I hope things do NOT get crazy.

:thumbsup2

I think if I lived in the Ferguson area, as soon as my kids got home from school, I'd be packing up the car and getting the hell out of there.

Our 5th graders were in the area on a field trip (we're about an hour out). They had a plan in place to bail if the decision came midday. Thankful it didn't.

schools all over the area are cancelling evening activities, so far 1 has canceled classes for tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter