How does vandalism and looting accomplish anything???

Local news has it on a split screen watch as the news moves through the crowd. It is going to erupt

And now we pray that people will accept the GJ decision and not be stuck in a "side or opinion" as opposed to the "truth".

It's such a shame that people chose a side or opinion before facts came in and now they refuse to budge. I pray that the agitators just go home and don't cause a mess. The Black Panthers with bomb material and guns? That's crazy stuff. No need of that.

I hope Wilson moves away and can lead a normal life now, and that Michael's family can move on from the death of their son and the townspeople can go back to living without fear of rioting and looting in their streets.

I always said I would wait to form my final opinion until all the evidence was in. Obviously the grand jury did not see enough evidence to charge Wilson. I can't celebrate because a young man is dead, but I can accept the wisdom of the grand jury.

Well wishes (I don't pray) for Ferguson tonight. Everyone please stay safe!

And now we pray that people will accept the GJ decision and not be stuck in a "side or opinion" as opposed to the "truth".

It's such a shame that people chose a side or opinion before facts came in and now they refuse to budge. I pray that the agitators just go home and don't cause a mess. The Black Panthers with bomb material and guns? That's crazy stuff. No need of that.

I hope Wilson moves away and can lead a normal life now, and that Michael's family can move on from the death of their son and the townspeople can go back to living without fear of rioting and looting in their streets.

Their attorney said earlier that if it was a no indictment, they would think of a civil suit.

Their attorney said earlier that if it was a no indictment, they would think of a civil suit.
I guess that's their choice, but at some point you need to grieve and move on. I KNOW you can't "move on" from the death of a child, my sister died, but life does go on and you need to rejoin it at some point and move past the anger phase.

As it should be. Awesome!!

It is also truly telling that the scientific evidence in whole or in part came from the expert hired by the Brown Family

But there was only eyewitness evidence on the main question. What were Brown's actions during the time he was shot? Exactly how did Wilson's shots relate to these actions? What was happening when?

And the looting and gunfire has begun. KMOV 4

Disgusting....absolutely disgusting. These ppl. who are damaging property and making the choice to be violent are nothing but ignorant criminals. So disgusted to say that I am part of the same country as these animals. Great example for our youth. :sad2:

But there was only eyewitness evidence on the main question. What were Brown's actions during the time he was shot? Exactly how did Wilson's shots relate to these actions? What was happening when?
What do you mean? They cited eyewitness accounts that Michael moved to the officer, he shot, Michael stopped, Wilson stopped shooting and Michael moved to the officer again and Wilson shot again. Some witnesses said "bull rushed" some said "moved towards" so while the speed may be slightly variable, they pretty much agreed that Wilson feared for himself. And the question was asked if the witnesses were African American and they were.

If the eyewitness testimony conflicts with physical evidence--we can only go on the testimony that matches the evidence and that would be Officer Wilson me whatever witnesses have a factual testimony.

What evidence we have--at least what was leaked, was that the gun went off in the car when Mike Brown tried to grab it and that he was a threat.

We are unlikely to know.

I read early on that an arrest of Officer Wilson would be needed in order to file a civil suit.

I don't think that is correct information, I know in my state and many others no arrest or convictions has to take place because the burden of proof in civil court is much less than is needed in criminal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter