How does this work?

CindiR

Mouseketeer
I have dining reservations for Liberty Tavern, but it is on one of the nights they are having the MNSSHP. Do I have to buy a ticket for the party in order to use my dining ressies? Or do I need to cancel and scramble around to rebook for that night?

What time is your reservation? If it is later than closing, I would say you might have to change it. If you don't have a wristband on for the party you are not supposed to be able to stay past closing.

What time is your ADR? What time does the MK close.
You will most likely be fine, but those are the 2 important factors. If your ADR is after the park closes for the party, I think there would be a problem.

It is for 5:45. Don't they usually shoo people out of the park by 6 to get ready for the party?

No you will be alright,the party doesn't officially start until 7:00pm.

However, from what I understand, you will be expected - and directed - to leave the park straight from LTT. You'll want to use the restroom IN the restaurant, and do all your shopping before dinner.

Thank you everyone, who took the time to respond.

It sounds like we should be fine if we decide against going to the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter