How do you think your co-workers see you ?

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
most like me, a few hate me and they all think I have a huge personality

hey, a side note, after looking at me answer I thought of this song, I guess we can all relate to this on how co-workers see you

"Take It Easy"

Well, I'm running down the road
tryin' to loosen my load
I've got seven women on
my mind,
Four that wanna own me,
Two that wanna stone me,
One says she's a friend of mine

I tend to be quiet in person. I know friends have told me they thought I was grumpy or stuck up until they got to know me, which I'm not at all. Ok, maybe a little grumpy sometimes...

(Grumpy was not my first word choice, but that one was blocked out)

another side note, when I was in school, it seem like every teacher I ever had would write a note home to my parents that basically said " Jason is more interested in making people laugh than learning". and my dad would get so mad at me, he would just keep looking at me screaming "I like to laugh, make me laugh funny boy"
Aww. Being funny is a tough gig. If I didn't have such stage fright I would be a comedian.

For the record your dad might have lost his mind with laughter if you would have started hamboning while singing this song.

IMG_5664.JPG

I tend to be quiet in person. I know friends have told me they thought I was grumpy or stuck up until they got to know me, which I'm not at all. Ok, maybe a little grumpy sometimes...

(Grumpy was not my first word choice, but that one was blocked out)

LOL, you know years ago I ran onto a girl from middle school and she told me everyone thought she was stuck up (and I did) but she said her dad was a drunk and would come and yell and scream all night. I know that wasnt you but people misconstrue are behavior, again just for the record I spelled misconstrue right with out spell check

Not sure exactly what you mean but many of them pity me because of the job I do. I've got pretty good job security because nobody else in their right mind would want it. :crazy:

with gratitude :worship:

...I'm a substitute teacher, so my coworkers are just glad I'm there when they're sick!

If I was actually there at the same time as them, I think they'd see me as quiet, but I hope they'd think it was "nice quiet" not "snobby quiet".

(It's funny, though, I'm not shy with the kids, just the adults!)

I am feared !!!!! My mission is to make at least one person cry every week:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Actually I am thought of as a laid back supervisor, who just says do you job. Please don't make me do paperwork but fear me if you screw up.

I think my co-workers generally like me. Those that don't, I think most likely don't like because of my being "best work friends" with someone who quite a few people here don't like and not because I have actually done anything to them.

Retired now, but before that, quiet but reliable and efficient.

Boy, does that sound boring. Lol

My boss and the team leaders love me, but most others probably don't like me. My department only has a handful of 20 year olds (including myself) and the rest are all middle aged. I am the only one who reports directly to our boss instead of being on a 'team' with a 'team leader', but I do work closely with one of the team leaders who is super cool and always does fun stuff with her team that I get included on. I also work two desks instead of one, am able to take my computer home for overtime (only a few people have access to do this), and when other people aren't doing their jobs correctly or we run reports and they are doing things wrong, I am usually the one who gets the overtime to go in and fix everything.

I try to be very nice to everyone, but a lot of people who sit on Facebook at their desks all day get mad when they see me in their accounts fixing all of their mess ups :rolleyes1

Most of the younger ones through clear eyes, the rest through glasses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter