How do you have characters sign the autograph cards?

kycat

See you real soon
I'm new to this forum, so I hope I'm in the right place.

I'm interested in printing out the autograph cards and carrying them loosely to the parks, so that I can add them to a book at a later time.

I'm just wondering what everyone carries them in, and how you hand them to the characters so that they have no problem signing them.

I was just thinking of a small clipboard. But everyone here seems about 100x more creative than me, so I'm asking you.

Thanks.

I found a cute disney photo album with the plastic sleeves for the photo cards. I am going to put them in it, and then just pull out the one to be signed and have them use the album (hard surface) to sign on. I am going to get some retractable sharpies for them to sign with.

Then when I get home, I am going to put the photo card in a scrapbook I am making. Another cute idea I saw was that if you get a photo album you could put the autograph card in one slot and then a picture of you with the character in the other slot.

I decorated a small clipboard. Then put the card on the clipboard and gave it to the characters to sign. It helped for them to have something hard to write on. I put all the cards in a photo album organized by park. When we were done with our trip, I had a larger photo album that had 4 pics per page that I put he signed autographs in. My boys love to look at them a lot.

Have a great trip!!

I put them in the a photo album alphabetically by character name and use binder clips to hold the card to the outside of the book for them to sign.
I have the cards printed as 4x6 photos.

20100327_0972.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter