How do you describe your job?

According to my 8 y/o I yell at people and give them food stamps.

I'm a case worker for the county assistance office. I do give people food stamps, but I have never yelled at anyone. Not sure where she got that part from!

I am an RHIT (Registered Health Information Technician) but I do the coding at a hospital so I tell people medical coder. I love my job.

Registered Nurse in Acute Rehab unit, caring for people following Orthopaedic surgery.

I'm a second-year associate at a small law firm. It all rolls downhill in the direction of the most junior associate, a.k.a me. :rolleyes: I enjoy it though--keeps me (incredibly) busy.

I'm an actuary. And then I usually get "is that the same thing as an accountant?" Nope. :rotfl:

I'm an IT project manager. A lot of people have no idea what that really entails, so I usually tell them that it's like herding cats.

I'm a Business Intelligence Architect and Developer. Then, after I tell people that, I tell them I work with computers. If they want to know more, I tell them I turn data into information.

I work with volunteer leaders at a not-for-profit.

Professional nag is how I describe my work.

Speech Language Pathologist in public schools. For 25 years (I started young :sunny:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter