How do you describe your job?

"I am a software developer at a company that makes school administrative software -- registration, reports, attendance, stuff like that."

Officially "Diagnostic Testing Coordinator" and "Gala Committee Member". Basically I facilitate quarterly testing for k-4th grade---turn on the tablets and tell them what test we are doing :) Really, I just do whatever needs doing. From subbing to painting to cleaning etc. I love my little school and will help out wherever I can :)

I'm retired now, but when I did work outside the home I was a waitress/server in a local mom 'n pop diner. Now that I have more free time I am a full-time homemaker, part-time farmer's assistant (and I occasionally help with his crop insurance jobs) and grandchildren keeper. :)

DH is a farmer and part-time crop insurance adjuster.

I usually say accountant. It's my job title but because of the type of organization I work for I have a few duties that are less about accounting and more about helping people. I've landed in a good place :)

I usually say accountant. It's my job title but because of the type of organization I work for I have a few duties that are less about accounting and more about helping people. I've landed in a good place :)

LOL! I get it! If I have to write down my position I say Staff Accountant. And I guess I am, although my primary responsibility is everything payroll for all of the companies who have contracted this component of their business to us. We are a small accounting firm and so I also provide support to the accountants who really do accountants get. LO!

I always tell people I'm a commercial fisherman, because that's what my family has done for 6 generations since coming over from Norway. The last couple of years though I've been actually working mainly in our business. I own/operate an oyster shucking house with my brother and dad. We buy sack oysters from the fishermen and open/process them for sale to whoelsalers and restauraunts.

I tell people that I torture small children for money. The kids that I coach find that hilarious, other people take offense. I coach gymnastics, girls' team. All of the tricks that you see and wonder how they do it, I am the one that convinces them that they can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter