• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

How do we get the entertainment rate @ hojos?

We have reservations for the end of October at HOJO and PPH too!

HOJO - Oct. 28 & 29. (Thanks poohs_hunny for the code!:hug: )

PPH - Oct. 30 & 31, Nov. 1 & 2.:banana:

We stayed at HOJO in 2004 and thought it was great, so we have no problems staying with them again!:thumbsup2

Anyway, stay at both. They're both GREAT!:cool1:

:)

Thanks to 4bugzinarug's mention of SD50 in another post, I now have two days, the Friday and Saturday AFTER our PP package, booked. :rotfl:

And I did that because we've decided to drive the ENTIRE trip (we'll see this coming week if I can convince Southwest to refund me, wish me luck) so we'll have flexibility, and because I saw someone's pictures of the fireworks in the disneyland pic of the day thread. And I want the option of seeing the fireworks on this trip. :) So we'll have until the 19th to decide if we want to stay over the 21st, and until the 20th for the stay over the 22nd!

Can't make a firm decision for the life of me!:lmao:

Anyway, thanks to poohs_hunny for posting the info from Willie, and 4bugz for mentioning it elsewhere. And to disney-super-mom and possibly disneegrl4eva for making sure we're not the only ones doing a split stay with PP and HoJo (though you might be doing it the BETTER way...I had no option of that, as my 20 year reunion is up in San Jose the weekend before!). :upsidedow

Hey everyone!
I've been reading through this thread and I just want to make sure I understand correctly.

I went online and used that code SD50 and was able to get the rate of $54 a night for our trip in January. Now I need a book correct?

If I buy the local Vegas book, you are saying there is a coupon or card in there for the HOJO in Anaheim? I don't have to buy the Orange County book?

Just wanted to clarify I'm buying the right book. Thanks so much!

Also I wasn't sure, does HOJO offer a breakfast at all? Or microwaves in their rooms? I didn't see that info but might have missed it.

Thanks again. :flower3:

Hey everyone!
I've been reading through this thread and I just want to make sure I understand correctly.

I went online and used that code SD50 and was able to get the rate of $54 a night for our trip in January. Now I need a book correct?

If I buy the local Vegas book, you are saying there is a coupon or card in there for the HOJO in Anaheim? I don't have to buy the Orange County book?

Just wanted to clarify I'm buying the right book. Thanks so much!

Also I wasn't sure, does HOJO offer a breakfast at all? Or microwaves in their rooms? I didn't see that info but might have missed it.

Thanks again. :flower3:

1. yes, book now.

2. yes, buy your local Vegas book. The card inside will work for the HoJo.

3. No comp. breakfast, and only "office" rooms have microwave. You can request an office room -- the ent. rate will be $69.

Thanks!! It's the best deal we've found. Especially for our large family of 6.
Appreciate the info. :)

FYI to those who haven't purchased the entertainment book yet. I bought the '07 entertainment card ONLY off of ebay for $3 dollars shipped. The seller gave me the number off the card before she shipped it, and I was able to register it on the entertainment website (which verified to me it was a legit card)

Just another way to save some $$. :cool1:

I don't get it. I try with that sd50 code for October, November AND December and all I get is rate $100 or more?

1. are you looking at the Anaheim HoJo's website?

2. they just might be sold out of that room at that rate.

I was able to get it this morning at approx 11:30 a.m. Pacific time 08/21/07. I called Willie Simpson and left a message in reference to an email response mentioning the SD50 code. As of this morning it still was not working. But I left a message anyway to see if Willie or anyone else could help me out. I got a call back from a Lorielle, who said that Willie had told her to call me up to take care of a reservation. I explained to her that I was ready to do the reservation, but that the SD50 code wasn't working. She was able to get me a premium 2 queen bedroom from 11/30 - 12/04 at a rate of $69 a night. Iwould suggest calling them directly at this point and asking for either Willie, Tony or Lorielle. Hope this helps.

I was able to get it this morning at approx 11:30 a.m. Pacific time 08/21/07. I called Willie Simpson and left a message in reference to an email response mentioning the SD50 code. As of this morning it still was not working. But I left a message anyway to see if Willie or anyone else could help me out. I got a call back from a Lorielle, who said that Willie had told her to call me up to take care of a reservation. I explained to her that I was ready to do the reservation, but that the SD50 code wasn't working. She was able to get me a premium 2 queen bedroom from 11/30 - 12/04 at a rate of $69 a night. Iwould suggest calling them directly at this point and asking for either Willie, Tony or Lorielle. Hope this helps.

I have the exact same reservations at HoJo's......2 queen bedroom/premium view for 11/30-12/4 !:)
Guess we might be neighbors for a few days....LOL:banana:

Just a really stupid question.( Forgive me I've been at work for 10 hrs answering phones and in case anyone hasn't noticed it is a full moon out there tonight.)
I just got a really good rate as I had booked this already for my upcoming cruise and this is saving me over $40.00 per day. In order for them to honor this great rate, I do need the entertainment book card for the front desk?Actually this is one of the first years we do not have the book. I remember the book goes on sale starting around Oct,Nov so I will be hoping to get it at a discount at work. Thanks again................

Yes, you need to show the card at the desk. I bought '07 and '08 last month, I think it was $35 for both. Easily worth the price considering the savings.:teacher: Have fun on your trip.:thumbsup2

Just a really stupid question.( Forgive me I've been at work for 10 hrs answering phones and in case anyone hasn't noticed it is a full moon out there tonight.)
I just got a really good rate as I had booked this already for my upcoming cruise and this is saving me over $40.00 per day. In order for them to honor this great rate, I do need the entertainment book card for the front desk?Actually this is one of the first years we do not have the book. I remember the book goes on sale starting around Oct,Nov so I will be hoping to get it at a discount at work. Thanks again................

The new entertainment books are out now. I just bought one from my son's school for PTSA fundraiser and it says valid now through Nov 2008. You need the card at check in.

Thanks.
Another question. Sorry. I remember when you are registered online, there are additional coupons that can be printed out. I never explored this any further but if you are registered let's say in Orlando, are you able to access the online coupons for another city? I didn't seethis in the faq. Anyone know or do you have to be registered with that book as well?

1nonly & disneyfan4ever54 - add another neighbor to your list:woohoo: We have ressies to arrive 12/01 - 12/05. I just emailed Willie (thank you 1nonly) to see if we can secure the promo rate too! Fingers crossed and patiently tapping desk waiting for call/email.

I called several times and the best rate was $99 - hoping for a cheaper rate so we can get more churrios and dole whips:rotfl2:

Thanks.
Another question. Sorry. I remember when you are registered online, there are additional coupons that can be printed out. I never explored this any further but if you are registered let's say in Orlando, are you able to access the online coupons for another city? I didn't seethis in the faq. Anyone know or do you have to be registered with that book as well?

I just went into my account, and switched my location from my address in WA to simply Anaheim, CA. And it showed me printable coupons for places in Anaheim and surrounding areas!

So it does seem that just registering one book gives you quite a bit of access.

I just went into my account, and switched my location from my address in WA to simply Anaheim, CA. And it showed me printable coupons for places in Anaheim and surrounding areas!

So it does seem that just registering one book gives you quite a bit of access.

Thanks, I thought that was possible.

1nonly & disneyfan4ever54 - add another neighbor to your list:woohoo: We have ressies to arrive 12/01 - 12/05. I just emailed Willie (thank you 1nonly) to see if we can secure the promo rate too! Fingers crossed and patiently tapping desk waiting for call/email.

I called several times and the best rate was $99 - hoping for a cheaper rate so we can get more churrios and dole whips:rotfl2:

Hi neighbor! I hope you can get the lower rate. I called about a week and a half ago to add one more day onto my ressie (12/05) and they said there were no more rooms left.....not even at the regular rate. When did you get yours for the 5th? I got the ent rate of $69/nights several weeks ago, but just recently decided to add another day on. They said that even if a room opened up, it would most likely be at the regular rate, not the ent. rate so, I guess it'll be just 5 days for us instead of 6. Where in CT do you live? I grew up in MA, right near the CT border. :)

We booked it several weeks ago via online once I got the green light from my boyfriend - I am hoping to get the rate. I have spoken a bit with Willie via email and he said there is no availabilty for the discount and to keep trying yet I keep reading of people calling and getting it:confused3 .

I live in Easton which is a very small town bordering Monroe, Trumbull, Redding, and Fairfield. I am maybe 45 minutes via 95 to MA so I guess we really are neighbors in every sense:rotfl:

Hi everyone. I am so excited to read this thread. Does anyone know how accomodating HOJO is at giving connecting rooms? We are a family of 5 and, at that discounted rate, can actually afford to have 2 rooms so that everyone can stretch out. That would be so great! :dance3: Thanks for any info!

Hi everyone. I am so excited to read this thread. Does anyone know how accomodating HOJO is at giving connecting rooms? We are a family of 5 and, at that discounted rate, can actually afford to have 2 rooms so that everyone can stretch out. That would be so great! :dance3: Thanks for any info!

We requested it in May, but they were unable to accommodate us. We had rooms next to each other. It was my SIL, her mom, and my 2 nieces in one room, and only me in the other.:rolleyes: Im not sure what they would say if you told them you have to have connected rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter