HOW do they make those eggs!?!?!

I've never heard of this Boil In Bag egg concept. They just boil uncooked eggs in a plastic bag until they are finished and then open the bag and out comes scrambled eggs?

I've never heard of this Boil In Bag egg concept. They just boil uncooked eggs in a plastic bag until they are finished and then open the bag and out comes scrambled eggs?
The eggs come frozen in the bags. You can drop the bag in boiling water for about an hour, occasionally removing and shaking them, you can put them in a steamer or you can open the bag and cook them in a pan or on a flat top stove. I've done all 3 at different times. When boiling, I cut the bag open after cooking, pour 3 of them in a deep full pan, add butter and salt and store in a hot box. Easy Peasy. If adding cheese, I put in one bag, layer cheese and repeat.

I don't know if they still do it but a long time ago when I worked at Roy Rogers, and they just started serving breakfast, we would serve scrambled eggs with an ice cream scoop out of a big steamer. We were trained to add melted margerine to the cooked eggs every now and then to keep them from turning green. They were really good but now that I'm an adult I'm leary of any buffet scrambled eggs because of the possible hidden fat. I also don't like ordering them in restaurants because many places that make them fresh still use a good deal of margarine on the grill when cooking them.

When I'm splurging on the diet I will add a little half and half, beat the heck out of the eggs to add air and cook slowly in a pan. Leaves you with a lighter, more flavorful scrambled egg.

I'm honestly not a fan of most eggs. For some reason every time we go to 'Ohana for breakfast I always eat more eggs than I generally would all year. Lol! :goodvibes There is something about those eggs that I just really like, I don't know what though..

I feel the same way. I love the 'Ohana eggs. Moreso than the other breakfast places at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter