How do I order a Photopass CD Online?

lucyanna girl

<font color=blue>My hair looks like Tigger spit ou
My DD became very ill and had to be operated on while we were in Orlando. We planed to go to EPCOT and order a photopass CD on our last day but could not. Now that we are home and she is recovering, I would like to order a CD. I can access our pictures and edit them but I don't see any place on the website to order a disc. If anyone can walk me thru it I would really be grateful as that was one of the things DD really wanted.
Thank You,
Penny

From the help section of the website:
Disney's PhotoPass CD - Click on Help then look under Products, Prices & Shipping

"Get all of your photos on a CD! This product is not currently available on DisneyPhotoPass.com; however if you are interested in ordering, please visit this website for more information or to place an order online: http://www.register123.com/event/177271.

Please note that the CD will only contain the original images taken by our photographers; no modifications or edits made online at DisneyPhotoPass.com will appear on the CD. Also, your complete 16-digit PhotoPass ID number(s) are required in order to fulfill your request."

Glad your daughter is recovering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter