How did you sleep last night?

Not great. My toddler was LOUD and I was up for about an hour. He's really cute though (he was sleep giggling and talking) so I can't be mad.

I would have slept great if it wasn't for my dern cats!! Good gravy they won't be quiet at night. They are a bit out of sorts. We have recently moved. They are normally outside cats and we have been keeping them in for a bit til they get used to the smell of our surroundings etc. We did have one get out and he hasn't come back. They are just so bored they take it out on me in the middle of the night :) So usually most nights I am up about 3 am or so. Once I'm up, I'm up. Some lucky days I make it to past 4 am, even close to 5 am. Not last night though. I'm tired. Something really needs to happen. I get "slangry". Sleepy/angry. No one likes me when I don't get my 8 hrs. I don't like me when I don't get my 8 hrs :)

I would have slept great if it wasn't for my dern cats!! Good gravy they won't be quiet at night. They are a bit out of sorts. We have recently moved. They are normally outside cats and we have been keeping them in for a bit til they get used to the smell of our surroundings etc. We did have one get out and he hasn't come back. They are just so bored they take it out on me in the middle of the night :) So usually most nights I am up about 3 am or so. Once I'm up, I'm up. Some lucky days I make it to past 4 am, even close to 5 am. Not last night though. I'm tired. Something really needs to happen. I get "slangry". Sleepy/angry. No one likes me when I don't get my 8 hrs. I don't like me when I don't get my 8 hrs :)

I hope your cat came back.

I hope your cat came back.
Sadly, no. It's been about a month. I've looked at the places you look at to see if he's been picked up but I haven't seen him. He was a big stray tom so I know he can take care of himself if he has to. But he is also a big sweetie and knows how to charm his way into someones home :) Everytime I go back to my other house( about 3 hrs away) I expect to see him sitting in the driveway giving me a dirty look :)

I went to bed at 11:30pm...I wasn't really up til 3:00 pm. I was just exhausted from the week. I got up at one point, took a shower and went back to bed.

Terrible. I have my first clinical rotation in maternity and I am terrified.
@C&Jx2 good luck!!! You will be great!

The other day I slept from 11pm-7am straight through and I was SO surprised lol. I have a 6 month old baby who will sleep for nice long stretches but when he falls asleep in the early evening we’re often up around 4am. He slept straight through and so did I! It was such an odd feeling to open my eyes expecting it to be around 4am and instead it was sunny and I felt so well rested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter