How did you sleep last night?

Not bad for me, only woke up once. Did turn the TV on to get back to sleep though...(yes, I know. Bad habit)

Eh. I had to get up in the middle of the night to pee (drank a bunch of tea in the evening since I have a cold) and my dog slept in my room, which is never good for sleeping. He doesn't sleep, he waits and pants and licks his paws all night then starts woofing to go downstairs between 5-6am. I also can't close my door when he's in my room because he freaks out when he's shut in anywhere, so I get some light from the hall nightlight and noise if anyone else gets up.

I was up once around 5 a.m. and it took me forever to go back to sleep. That doesn't count all of the little wake ups I have throughout the night because I moved my broken arm the wrong way in my sleeep and "ooooooooowwwwwwww!"

I slept like a log for about 12 hours straight. Yesterday was my Friday, so I was really tired.

Awful but that's what I get for having a mattress that's like 6 inches thick and worn through. I am starting to feel the metal from the box spring so I should really start looking for a better one.

Off and on from 11pm to 5:30 a.m. DH works thirds during the week, he gets home around 5:30 in the morning. He always wakes me up, today it was him having a loud conversation with an employee on speaker. :headache:

My oldest son is on meds that make him sleep A LOT (like 20 hours some days), he seems to perk up around midnight and wanders around the house in between working on school stuff. He usually wakes me up, too.

I'd really like a nap right now.

Awful but that's what I get for having a mattress that's like 6 inches thick and worn through. I am starting to feel the metal from the box spring so I should really start looking for a better one.

We need to look for a new mattress as well. I almost don't know where to start.... It's so subjective! Lots of folks have recommendations, but every person is different and looks for a different thing. I don't look forward to shopping for one.

We need to look for a new mattress as well. I almost don't know where to start.... It's so subjective! Lots of folks have recommendations, but every person is different and looks for a different thing. I don't look forward to shopping for one.
Add me to the shopping list. That’s what my tax refund next year is going for. I have started looking online, but I think I will still go and buy one at a store. I need to be able to try it out and make sure it doesn’t aggravate back problems. I need one for my room and for the guest room, but I have found in the past if I get one that works for me that guests find it comfortable too.

There are three things I must try before I buy - shoes, clothes, and mattresses. Most other things I can buy online without a problem.

Yes that's what I don't like about it either. There's so much conflicting information and I don't know where to start!

I was doing ok until someone sent a random text, "Hey. How you doing?" to me and 19 other people at 2:02 am. Fortunately, no one replied. It scared me, though, because my son away at college is going through some rough times, and I was afraid it was from him. Then I had trouble getting back to sleep.

How did I sleep? On my side, in a bed with my wife...who snores, and hogs the blankets, and kicks. :teeth:

My sleep is really broken up where I sleep a couple hours then I lay in bed awake for a couple hours. I do it almost every night now so it's kind of become my new norm. I don't like it, but it is what it is.

For me I slept really well. I have periodic insomnia so I take meds that do help, but some nights can still be rough. I am now trying a new bedtime routine where I turn off all electronics at 7:30, drink a cup of tea, take most of my meds, read a book, do Yoga stretches about 8:30, take the rest of my meds, and go to bed by 9. I am up early for work. I fell asleep pretty quickly last night and only got up once to use the bathroom. So a win!

Terrible....hubby is working out of town right now so he's gone during the week and I sleep terrible without him here. Not because I miss him that much....lol Our mattress is on it's way out and it's better when two people are laying on it than just one. I tried to get my daughter to sleep with my last night and she wouldn't go for it. :laughing:

We really need a new bed but they're just so expensive and them what if we aren't comfortable with what we got. :scared:

:faint: Same as ever - very soundly from midnight to 6:00 am. I'm out within 5 minutes of going to bed and I know I'm lucky that way but I really need to start turning in earlier.

I had a few light sleep nights the last few days, so last night I took an Advil P/M and slept like a dead man

Like a baby like every night. Actually went to be really early, like 10:30. Woke up at 5 naturally, 6 and a half hours. I can't sleep more than 6.5 hours even if I tried.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter