how did you choose your username for the dis?

mine is from other online boards i've been on, it started with a paintball forum i was a member of. whenever i use to play, i always thought that i was a stealthy player(unseenunheard).
Paul

Use mine other spots, I really love all things Star Trek , on a site I wanted trekkie, however it was taken so I got trekkie2 and in also.

When I registered, dd#1 was crazy for Cinderella. And I'm not very creative!

I'd like to change it but I guess we can't do that here?

:) Michele

I've used druidcat almost as long as I've been online (12ish years). It's after my beloved first baby. She was the best kitty ever. :sad1:

I chose my name as a seller on e-bay and then started using it for every other website I visit.

Mickeystoontown is where you find lots of characters so that "land" is one of our favorites.

My nickname (since high school) has been Jasmine, people think that I look like Jasmine. Hey, I'm not complaining! ;) So it's usually in a screenname with the correct spelling or with this spelling (I assumed that Jasmine had been taken on here, although I didn't try!). ;)

Been using the name for a long time, from when I originally went online back in 1990.

It's from the C.S. Lewis space trilogy -- "Out of the Silent Planet," "Parelandra," and "That Hideous Strength" are the titles in it. The main character's name is Ransom. I admire the character, and I've long enjoyed C.S. Lewis's works.

(Unfortunately, that silly Mel Gibson movie came along much later and ruined the name for a time!)

Mine derived as follows: I took French in high school and college and Cherie is the "French" version of my name. so I wanted to use Cherie on a site, but it was taken. so then I tried Cherie2 and CherieTwo and at the time those were taken too. So then I tried CherieToo and that didn't work and I just flipped it around and became "Toocherie"

I did have a different user name when I first signed up. However, when planning our "Fortune Cookie Surprise Trip to Disney," I needed to come up with a "fake" username. We did not want our grown kids who visited the DisBoards to find out about the surprise trip we were planning for everyone! ;) Hence, I became Lynn in Pa-when I am really Amy in RI. ;)

I have always hated when people who don't know me well assume that I am ok with being called Sue or Susie or Suzanne when I really just want to be Susan. :mad:

HOWEVER...my dad, my sister, my 2 BFFs, and DH are allowed to call me Suzi or Suz or SuSu anytime they like, & then it feels special to me.

So Suzi for the fun and silly side of me that I share with my most special people :rotfl: and mom for the other part of me who adores DS!!!!!:hug:

my daughter's name is Maggie and see loves Disney as much as I do.... and our last name begins with D.... hence MaggieD

My comes from a nickname as well. My first name is Paula. My uncle used to call me Paula-Walla, as in Walla-Walla, WA. Somehow over the years, Paula-Walla evolved into Paula Wallaby. That is too long, thus my first 2 initials, PK, plus Wallaby equals PKWallaby!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter