• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How crowded are TL/BB and DQ Easter Break?

DIS Veteran
I'd expect most of the parks are packed the last two weeks of March but I was wondering if some people avoid TL/BB since its not yet summer hot during March. Wondering if waterparks are a good alternative during this croweded time.

It really depends on the weather. If it's a warm and sunny March, the waterparks will be packed, and close at capacity early in the day. If it's cooler, they'll still be crowded, but you won't have to be there the second they open in order to get in, and it won't be as crowded during the day.

The opposite is true for DQ. If it's cooler or raining, DisneyQuest will be wall-to-wall. If it's warm and balmy, it'll still be crowded, but not packed.

:earsboy:

Thanks for the info. Do these parks take awhile to process people into the parks? We have a hard time with lines to get INTO a park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter