• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How are December fast passes going?

Daily update on what's still available...

FOP
Dec 22 - none
Dec 23 - 11am - 7pm lots of times
Dec 24 - openings all day

Mine Train
Dec 20 - a lone time at 10:25 - I'm guessing it's gone by now
Dec 21 - 4:20pm -5pm
Dec 22 - 2:50pm - 5pm
Dec 23 - 9:30am - 8:35pm
Dec 24 - all day openings

Wow, that is encouraging. If I am doing my math correctly (which I might not be), it looks like there is quite a bit of availability at 60+3.

Daily update on what's still available...

FOP
Dec 22 - none
Dec 23 - 11am - 7pm lots of times
Dec 24 - openings all day

Thanks! Very helpful! My window opens up next Tuesday/Wednesday (I need to check on that!) and I'm hoping to get FP+ for an afternoon 7DMT on Dec 25 (60+1) and afternoon FoP on Dec 27 (60+4). Fingers crossed!

Anyone pick up fop fastpasses lately (after initial 60 day window)? I have mine but they are at a time that really doesn't work so I have been trying to modify since last Saturday. I'm getting discouraged and bored by all the refreshing...just looking for some inspiration...

My 60 days was Monday and just now (Saturday) picked up two more FoP! Coincidently, they are the same time as the other two FoP fp I got when someone coordinated with me earlier in the week! Yay! I only need two more! I have 55 more days to pick them up pixiedust:

My 60 days was Monday and just now (Saturday) picked up two more FoP! Coincidently, they are the same time as the other two FoP fp I got when someone coordinated with me earlier in the week! Yay! I only need two more! I have 55 more days to pick them up pixiedust:
Thanks for giving me some hope!

I originally couldn't get FoP as it's Day 60 for us transferring from off-site with family to onsite with just hubby and I. Last week I posted I'd scored us both FoP for 5:40 on the 12th and just now doing my usual check (I'm trying desperately to get our group of 6 + a 2.5 year old on PP before 3:50 pm) I tried FoP and found a new opening at 3:05 which works even better for our day so I dumped 5:40 and grabbed 3:05. I had good luck last week when they moved the MK opening from 9am to 8am and got our whole group on 7DMT at 8:50am so don't give up!!!

As someone who does it every year for Christmas week, it has to be as follows:

1) FOP and Na'vi River Journey
2) 7DMT
3) TSMM
4) Soarin'
5) Frozen Ever After
6) Expedition Everest (over RnR based on lower tier and AK being more popular this year)
7) Rock 'n' Roller Coaster

Fill in with whatever else after that.

Daily update. I was just over there looking around...

FOP
Dec 22 none
Dec 23 times between 4:50 and 6:40
Dec 24 times all day 8 am - 7:30 pm
Dec 25 times all day 8 am- 7:40 pm

Mine Train
Dec 21 none
Dec 22 two lone times 4:40 and 5 - probably gone now
Dec 23 times all day 10 am - 9:30 pm
Dec 24 times all day 9 am - 8:30 pm
Dec 25 times all day 9;20 am - 8:40 pm

Just booked for 12/21 - 1/1 and the only days FoP wasn’t available was on 12/21 and 12/22, lots of availability for the rest of the days (at least at 7am).

Helpful hint: I don’t know if this was a fluke but my FP sign up time was suppose to be this morning but I went on last night just to have all the windows open and ready and my FPs were already available. Imagine my surprise. I ended up getting really great FP times!

Sweet! Happy Holidays to you!

Helpful hint: I don’t know if this was a fluke but my FP sign up time was suppose to be this morning but I went on last night just to have all the windows open and ready and my FPs were already available. Imagine my surprise. I ended up getting really great FP times!

Really? Sweet! pixiedust: When's your check-in day?

My FP+ window opened today, too. I checked last night, mainly to test my skills but also hoping that it’d be open. Mine wasn’t . Congrats to you!

Everything was available except FoP, 7DMT, and FEA every day for mid December at 57-60 Days. I got FoP, but had only 2 day and time choices. I’ve never seen an FEA FP before 5 PM. I’d just assumed it was because I only had a 30 day window. Nope, exactly the same at 57-60 Days...nothing before 5 PM, but plenty of times after that. I didn’t get 7DMT, but those pop up from time to time even within the 30 day window.

Well, this is frustrating :badpc: We just decided to go 12/15-12/21 (54 days out), and there are ZERO fastpasses available for FoP on any of my days. I thought this would be a some what slower week :confused3

Well, this is frustrating :badpc: We just decided to go 12/15-12/21 (54 days out), and there are ZERO fastpasses available for FoP on any of my days. I thought this would be a some what slower week :confused3

Sorry, you didn't get fastpasses. :( You should keep checking though. You never know when there might be one open. :sail: I saw another FOP FP for my November trip at around the 45 day mark. (Didn't take it though, since it was later than the one I already have and I was looking for something earlier)

As for a slower week, it's prob slower than the week after that but it's still a busier time than say Sept or Jan. FOP is literally the most popular ride at DW right now so I'm not super surprised that they are gone at 54 days out. Usually they aren't even there at 60 days out. I've been planning AK visits further back in my trip, at around 63-66 days out, so that I can get FP for FOP at my 60 day window.

Good luck! I hope you get something before your trip.

It’s a slower week compared to the next week & probably to other weeks in the year but not in regards to FP+ after 60D for FoP, 7DMT, EE, Mickey & Minnie @ AK in Holiday Attire, etc.

2 week’s ago tons of FoP became available & was posted on the Dis. Also, when November & early December hours were extended additional FP+ became available including FoP. So when the remaining part of December hours are extended additional FP+ will become available & PP will post, so look for those posts. Also, PP change plans daily so you can check, you still have time.

I wasn’t optimistic about FoP on my 1st AK day, Day 2 @ 60D. Log-in only 6:40pm available but had ROL Dining & Show @ 7:15pm. Scheduled FP+, by time finished all FP+ had modified 2x to 6:20pm. That night modified to 1:45pm which was time needed.

And this morning...

FOP
Dec 23 none
Dec 24 1 pm - 9 pm
Dec 25 8 am - 8 pm
Dec 26 8 am - 8 pm

Mine Train
Dec 22 none
Dec 23 1:50 pm - 9:30 pm
Dec 24 9:20 am - 8:30 pm
Dec 25 9:20 am - 8:40 pm
Dec 26 9:20 am - 8:30 pm

Yup! 12/21

Thanks! It was really late at night when I checked, around 11:40. Not sure if that made the difference.
Your FP window opened up a day early because you have 2 trips scheduled within 60 days of each other.

Your November trip window ‘rolled’ to your December window and opened your December FP booking a day early at 7:00a ET.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter