How About Some Introductions?

Hey Guys!!!! I'm Mike, 23. I'm from the University of Oklahoma and I accepted my offer for Spring 2013 WDW CP. My role is recreation!!!!

Hello everyone, I'm Alex, I'm a student at University of North Florida, I'm 20 and going to be doing custodial for Spring Advantage 2013. I'd love to meet some new people before I start, feel free to send me a PM or something if you'd like to chat :)

Hey everyone my name is Tiffany. I am a freshman at The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh and I just accepted my offer of Merchandise in the Spring 2013 CP. I will be 19 the week I move in :) hope to see you all there!

Hey everyone my name is Jonathan and I attend Miami Dade College. I got accepted for Spring Advantage 2013 and my role is quick service food and beverage. I pray that everyone applying for fall 2013 gets in!!!

Message me or add me always looking for new friends!!

I'm Katie and I've wanted to do DCP ever since I found out it existed when I went to WDW in high school, but unfortunately my program won't allow it. I actually cried when I found out.

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

But I hope everyone enjoys it and until then I will live vicariously through your experiences.

Hi all. The name's Dave.

I'm a first semester freshman and I'm looking into the program a few semesters down the road. I know a few people who have done it and it sounds like an awesome experience! So for now I guess I'll lurk and see what you all have to say! :wave2:

-Dave

Hey yall my name is Ashley ") I am 20 years old and I am going to school to become a nurse! I can not wait to get to Disney and have such a blast ")

Hey I'm Taylor. I go to the University of Alabama and looking into applying for the DCP for Fall 2013 or Spring 2014.

Ya know, I've been here a while and never really introduced myself. I'm Gerry, and I'm a junior at The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey. I'm an alumni of the CP Spring adv 2012. I've lurked this forum since before my program began and I've learned a lot from it. I'm hoping to give some of the knowledge I've gained back to the community. I'm hoping to be accepted to the program for the fall adv 2013 program. I was considered the "old man" of my program because I am 24 years old. I am a wealth of information and I hope to learn as much as I give back.

Hi everyone! My name is Viviann and I got accepted into Disney World's Spring Advantage Program! Excited and nervous at the same time but I'm hoping that I'll get the best experience of it :)

Hey, my name is Brian. I'm 21 and I live in Pennsylvania. I used to go to the University of Pittsburgh but I've just transferred to Westmoreland County Community College this semester to do business management (couldn't afford Pitt anymore). I'm doing the DCP 2013 spring term from January 28 to May 31. I'm pretty excited.

Hey all. Me and my fiance are both 23 and huge disney fans. We live about an hour from WDW so we're there all the time lol :) Always looking for people to join us at the parks or hang out. Just let us know :)

hello everyone! my name is christine, i'm 20 and a graphic design student. i'm from canada, and after i finish college i want to do the disney cultural representative program. looking forward to posting with you all :)

I'm a little behind on the Introductions, but My name is Victoria, i'm 19 years old and i'll be arriving on Feb. 11th for my 2013 spring advantage program! I'll be in merchandise. I'm super excited since this is something i've wanted to do since my sophomore year of high school and after applying three times! I guess three times really is the charm. :goodvibes

I'm a little behind on the Introductions, but My name is Victoria, i'm 19 years old and i'll be arriving on Feb. 11th for my 2013 spring advantage program! I'll be in merchandise. I'm super excited since this is something i've wanted to do since my sophomore year of high school and after applying three times! I guess three times really is the charm. :goodvibes

Welcome! And congrats! :)

Hi! I'm Rachel. I am currently a freshman at Western Kentucky University. I used to post a ton on the teen board back in my high school days, but I've finally managed to move on over to the college board. I plan on applying for the college program soon! I can't wait to get to know all of you.

Hey guys my name is Jessie. I am 19 and I love disney. Ive been going to disney world ever since i was 3( i think were about to go on our 35th trip in april). I use to cheer and dance. At one of the cheer gyms I cheered at we would go to UCA which took place in the Wide world of of sports and at the Indiana Jones. My dance teams almost made it to worlds which also took place at those same two Locations. It has always been a dream of mine to preform in the Lion King. I really miss the tarzan show a whole lot because i also wanted to prefrm in that too.

Hey my name is Beth and Im 28. I will be working as a concierge for the Spring Advantage 2013 college program. If anyone else is checking in on the 4th and wants to meet up for check in let me know :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter