How About Some Introductions?

Hi! I'm Rachel, I am 19 and got accepted into the the fall 2013 program! I am doing quick service and moving down August 12! I am so excited for this opportunity! I used to be very active on the teen board from like 8th grade and throughout high school but I took a break from the boards. I'm back now and I want to get to know some people who are going to be doing the program this fall! Get to know me :)

Never been to the college side of the boards so I figured i'd take a looksie lol. :wave: I'm Britney(Bree), I'm 24 and I'm a senior communication studies major at at a local college here in Augusta. I've only been to WDW once (2010), but my boyfriend and I plan on returning next year! :teeth: I'm a big fan of Disney movies and characters(probably the only person in my family that is lol) and I hope to share fun times with yall:)

I'm Amanda. I'm 18, and I guess I'm not techinicallyyyy a college kid yet, I'll be starting in the fall. I am attending IUP for Business and Marketing, and DCP has been my dream since 7th grade...so crossing my fingers for it to happen in the spring or next fall. :cool1:

I'm Amanda. I'm 18, and I guess I'm not techinicallyyyy a college kid yet, I'll be starting in the fall. I am attending IUP for Business and Marketing, and DCP has been my dream since 7th grade...so crossing my fingers for it to happen in the spring or next fall. :cool1:

Hey! Totally not trying to sound creepy or anything, but IUP - as in Indiana University of PA?!
I go to Cal-U, & I am applying for the Spring as well! That'd be pretty cool if we both got accepted since we're from around the same area-ish!

Hey y'all! My name is Libby, I'm from PA, & plan on applying for Spring 2014, hopefully the advantage! I am a Disney die hard. Disney has been a huge part of my life for as long as I can remember. It has been my dream to work for this wonderful company & I'm hoping the DCP can begin opening those doors for me! I am currently majoring in Communication, however I am probably changing to Business!

Hey! I'm Dani and even though I'm going to a community college right now, I'm going to Arizona State University (ASU) in the spring (most likely!)! Studying journalism and mass communications at the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and I could not be more excited to get started!

I'm an absolute Disney nut (obviously) and am a D23 Charter Member and have gone to every expo so far.. I'm headed to the one in August this year, too!

I'm definitely considering doing college program in the future; either interning or in the parks! I guess we'll see where it takes me!

Hey everyone!
I'm Cathy, 19 and from Australia. I'm currently studying Spanish, US Studies and a few other random subjects.
I'm really hoping to participate in the Cultural Exchange Program next year, or eventually work at Disney if that doesn't work out. I have a friend starting that program in a few months and I'm so excited for her!

Hey everyone! I'm Jess and I'm 24. I did the program this past fall of 2012 and thinking of doing another one because I miss it so much, and I worked quick service in magic kingdom at stands west. mostly liberty square in sleepy!

Hi! I'm Kelly and I'm currently a sophomore studying Secondary Education and Math. I used to be pretty active on the Teen Boards (in the days of The Random Thread, among others) so it's different coming over to the College side! I have always dreamed of doing the CP and was actually planning to apply for Spring 2014 but because of opportunities I received on campus I just can't leave this year. So here's hoping for a later time when it will fit in with everything going on here. (I'll be the first to start getting pumped for Fall 2016!)

Hey, everyone! I'm Dez, and I'm a Sequential Art major at SCAD, in my Junior-Senior year (stuck between both). I'm going to be doing the DCP Spring Advantage in 2014 in attractions. I love this board and I signed up because I figured after so many years lurking, I want to get to know you guys better and talk to you! If you're doing Spring Advantage, please message me! I would LOVE to make new friends to hang out with during our program and find some people to go to the parks with!

Hey y'all! I'm Tiffany. I'm 22 and graduating college in December. I just got my acceptance letter! I will be doing the DCP Spring 2014! I will be an attractions cast member. Looking forward to meeting some of you!

Hello I'm Casey I'm a early childhood major and a free lance photographer. I'm 22 and will be doing the spring advantage for 2014! I'll be a photo pass photographer!! Looking for roomMates!

I'm Jonathan, 20, working on my BBA in accounting at Point University in West Point, Georgia. I'm working in merchandise SP 14. I am so excited! I have been obsessed with Disney since I was little. The first Disney movie I saw was The Lion King, and I've seen it and Hercules enough times to quote them both verbatim. I'm a big grammar Nazi, I love history of warfare and Greek and Roman mythology. I'm obsessed with Star Wars and have been for the past 8 years. I'm a Christian from a Church of Christ background, but contrary to most beliefs, I do not think I'm better than anybody because of it.
My favorite movies (Disney and non-Disney) are Lion King, Hercules, all four Pirates movies, all except the second Harry Potter movie, all except the first Star Wars movie, all of the Avengers' movies, Pitch Perfect, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and Les Miserables.
Favorite books are Perks of Being a Wallflower, the Percy Jackson series, Harry Potter, all of the Star Wars books and the Left Behind series.
My favorite video games are Halo 1-3, Pokémon, most Star Wars games, and the Sid Meyer's Civilization series.
I like swimming, reading, video games, and writing.
Can't wait to meet everyone from SP 14! :)

Hi!

My name is Brandon and I'm 19. We just moved here from MN and I just got a job at Epcot doing F&B. I haven't applied for the college program yet but I hope to soon. I look forward to meeting everyone

I'm Guillermo 30, from Puerto Rico, currently attending Full Sail via their Online program and doing my bachelors in Graphic Design. I'm also an intern with WWE managing Social Media for their NXT brand that is based in Orlando. I've never worked for Disney, but Disney is the reason I went into art and am in the process to find out if I make the 2014 Spring PI for Graphic Design.

Hi. I'm Missy. I'm a college freshman from Baltimore MD studying Business Administration with a minor in marketing. I hope to work for Disney someday, possibly as a manager or in their marketing department.

I am going to WDW in January with my best friend. First time without parents!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!