How about pictures of alcoholic drinks?

Next up was T-Rex. DH and I like to sit at the bar.
I had the Raptor Rita first. Good drink. Next I asked the bartender to surprise me. She made me the Journey to the Center. Two thumbs up. The description says that it has grenadine in it. It's a typo.
Fun week. Lots of other drinks were consumed. More pictures are on my phone. Once I get them transferred to my computer I will share more.
IMGP0043.JPG IMGP0046.JPG IMGP0047.JPG

tumblr_o5fjfcE0xF1rzxvpbo1_400.jpg

Big Island iced tea from the Sand Bar in the Contemporary Resort.

Does anyone have a list of drinks for each park? I'm fairly certain we won't be venturing to the resorts this round (and I am sooooo tempted to visit trader sam's!). I'm thinking about making a drink map.

Had another wonderful trip. Having too much fun with my newbie friend we did not take many pictures.
A must for me at Raglan Rd. (if it's in stock)
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
The rest of the ladies had Guinness Blond. They loved it.
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
Next evening we went up to California Grill. Had two bottles of wine. First one did not make the cut, so no picture. Second one was great.
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
Of course no trip to Disney is complete without this baby.
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
We had dinner at Kona Cafe the next evening. We all enjoyed a few Kona Longboard Island Lager.
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter