"hover" for notifications gone?

mamabunny

DIS Veteran
First of all - I typically access the DISboards via my computer, so who knows... I may be the last dinosaur in the world to whom this applies. Also, this is a *wee* tiny annoyance - just a tiny convenience that I hope can be returned once all of the bigger bugs related to the move have been squashed.

(and, FWIW - *LOVING* the new easier-to-read sans-serif font, and the overall "cleaner" look. Y'all really did class the joint up! ;))

One of the things I have always liked (with the previous version of the DISboards) was that I could "hover" over the notifications icon to see what was up; I didn't have to go to a dedicated page to see who liked or commented on a post, etc. Having that "preview" was great! :)

So far, I haven't been able to "hover" over the notifications to get that to show. I *can* "hover" over a post title and see a preview of the post - which I confess, I *am* that person who will often hover and go on! - but I haven't been able to hover over the notifications to get the preview like in the past.

Is that something we might see again? Thanks! (and I hope you all get all your bugs squashed soon!)

I'm mostly on my PC too - you're not alone!

And go ahead and click that little bell - it doesn't take me to a dedicated page, just drops down a list like hovering used to.

Hey! LOL You are right! Thank you! :)

When the hover didn't work, I must have clicked twice, which *did* take me to the notifications page.

Yay! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter