HOTHS Cruise Vs MNSSHP

dreamer17555

DIS Veteran
looking for opinions! It will be just myself and my son, age 15. My son is functioning autistic. He loves Disney. He loves Disney cruises. He is obsessed with Hocus Pocus and he is home schooled so timing doesn’t matter much with school.

I can either stay off site at a Flamingo Crossing hotel and take him to two nights of MNSSHP in mid September or I can take him on a five night western HOTHS cruise on the Dream out of Miami at the end of October.

I cannot do both sadly ($). What would you recommend?

Other thoughts to consider- being homeschooled he loves getting a chance to hang out with other teens and so I think it’s a slight edge to Disney Cruise if there are teens on the ship which there may or may not be, on the other hand his sister is at the Disney College Program and doing a trip that involves Walt Disney World means we could visit her.

Personally, I'd Recommend the cruise without hesitation.

It's a far better value for your dollar as it already includes the food. We have taken to cruising on DCL a lot more lately as the prices (On everything) increase so dramatically at WDW. Also, This year they are debuting the new Hocus Pocus meet and greet on the Disney ships so a great opportunity for him! Apparently its the only place they will be doing this M&G.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter