Hotel with Breakfast & Shuttle?

ncsocombabe

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed in a decent hotel with free shuttle to WDW and free GOOD breakfast(not just coffee and bagels)?

I'm trying to find a pretty decent place for Nov 16-22.

It's a first time trip for me and my b/f and we want it to be special! :goodvibes

Or if anyone else has any other suggestions, I'm trying to find my cheapest way out. I have decided we would take the earliest shuttle to the park to avoid parking costs and make sure we eat a good breakfast at the hotel in the morning. Then maybe later in the park like half way through our day we would eat somewhere so we could eat later that night at the hotel or somewhere cheap outside the park.

I'm also driving but I really plan to keep my car parked except for when I drive there and drive home.

Try the Hawthorn Suites. There is one on Westwood Boulevard and one in LBV on Palm Parkway. The LBV is really great, it is only about ten/15 mins on the free shuttle to Disney. The breakfast is really good, porridge, ham, tator tots, toast, sausages, fruit, tea, coffee etc. A really good filling breakfast. We stayed there in 2005 and at the Westwood Boulevard last Sept, we much preferred the LBV one but the other was okay (with the same breakfast). Think they are quite cheap too

Homewood Suites is exactly what you are looking for. International Drive location (not american way) is your best bet. Got a rate of about 70 euro per nt including free b/fast, free wifi and a one bed suite (had a kitchen and convertible sofa).

Also does some free snack food Mon - Thurs in the evening and free shuttles everyday to the parks.

Have a look on TripAdvisor, consistently good reviews and loads of pics.
HTH,
Aine
Dublin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter