Hotel Suggestions near Miami port

RollTide17

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have recommendations on the best inexpensive hotel to stay the night before we sail near the Miami port? First time cruiser!

Comfort Suites Miami Airport North - they can pick you up at the airport and take you to port the next morning (all free). Plus they have free breakfast.

I like to stay at Hamptons before our cruises. So this is helpful. How do you get to the port from here?

They partner with a shuttle that is $10/person (unless it's gone up). Or you could take a Lyft.

Try Hotwire. We got the Intercontinental Miami for $85 the night before our cruise on the Magic. As an added bonus, they upgraded us at check in to a room with a Bay view, so we were able to see the ship when we woke up!

Comfort Suites Miami Airport North - they can pick you up at the airport and take you to port the next morning (all free). Plus they have free breakfast.
I'm so excited to have found this yesterday! Do you typically take a shuttle back to the airport from the port upon return? Or do you stay in Miami for a bit after the cruise? That's the part we're trying to hash out now, we'll fly back the same day (afternoon) when we return to Miami, but not sure about that return shuttle. I did see this hotel will pick you up to return to the hotel for $10/adult and $5/kid, but not positive we could do that then get to the airport! Thank you for any info if you happen to know ;)

I'm so excited to have found this yesterday! Do you typically take a shuttle back to the airport from the port upon return? Or do you stay in Miami for a bit after the cruise? That's the part we're trying to hash out now, we'll fly back the same day (afternoon) when we return to Miami, but not sure about that return shuttle. I did see this hotel will pick you up to return to the hotel for $10/adult and $5/kid, but not positive we could do that then get to the airport! Thank you for any info if you happen to know ;)
We are planning to fly in the day before; however, we are now staying at Marriott Courtyard - Airport. When we return we have Jiffy Jeff to pick us up and take us to FLL to fly home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter