Hotel Suggestion, Help?

hockeywidow

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm hoping I can get some help with our hotel search from all the experts out there! There's soo many options out there, that our heads are starting to spin!

There's 11 of us, needing 3 rooms - ranging from a 1 year old to a my 75 year old dad!

We stayed at the Pop Century back in 2009, and it was perfectly fine. But this time, just to try something different, we're thinking of possibly staying somewhere else if we can find something bettter?

Here's the list of what we're hoping to find:
- convenient free shuttle to & from the parks with multiple times available (something comparable to the Disney Shuttle); we don't want one pick-up in the morning and one drop-off back at the hotel in the evening. We won't be renting a car & will be relying on the shuttles.
- pool
- onsite laundry machines (need to do laundry before we hit our cruise)
- in-room fridge would be preferable
- doesn't have to be anything fancy, just maybe a bit nicer than the Pop Century

We can get a standard room at the Pop for $100, so we're looking for something comparable in price.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks!

what about the Buena Vista Palace?

I'm kinda partial since we just got married there last month but it's very nice, has a couple of restaurants and sports bar, laundry facilities, big pool, a frig in every room, regular shuttle service to the parks and is a 2min. walk across the street from the Downtown Disney bus stop that will take you to any resort from there :)

Discount rates are usually available, too.

Hi, I'm hoping I can get some help with our hotel search from all the experts out there! There's soo many options out there, that our heads are starting to spin!

There's 11 of us, needing 3 rooms - ranging from a 1 year old to a my 75 year old dad!

We stayed at the Pop Century back in 2009, and it was perfectly fine. But this time, just to try something different, we're thinking of possibly staying somewhere else if we can find something bettter?

Here's the list of what we're hoping to find:
- convenient free shuttle to & from the parks with multiple times available (something comparable to the Disney Shuttle); we don't want one pick-up in the morning and one drop-off back at the hotel in the evening. We won't be renting a car & will be relying on the shuttles.
- pool
- onsite laundry machines (need to do laundry before we hit our cruise)
- in-room fridge would be preferable
- doesn't have to be anything fancy, just maybe a bit nicer than the Pop Century

We can get a standard room at the Pop for $100, so we're looking for something comparable in price.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks!

Hi! I certainly know how you feel! We have stayed onsite and off-site. You can get an inroom fridge at the values and there's your free shuttle too. I also have done laundry while staying onsite at Disney so that could be a possibility. I would definitely, definitely weigh out my options.

Maybe you can check the Downtown Disney Hotels to see if any of those would work. A friend of mine stayed at the Best Western Downtown Disney and said while the hotel was older it was clean and the shuttle service was great. I believe they have laundry facilities onsite but I don't know about the fridge.

Hope this helps some.

My suggestion would be to contact Vacationstrategy.com and get a quote on a 3 bedroom condo at Bonnet Creek. They have shuttles to the parks that run all day. You would have a full size kitchen and living room along with a washer and dryer in the condo. You might be very surprised at how affordable it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter