Hotel stay for moonlight magic access

Hiddenmickey2009

Earning My Ears
We are going to attempt to book for the moonlight magic at typhoon lagoon in august.

I saw that if you don’t have a reservation at a Disney resort you have to wait a week to book.

1. Will waiting a week significantly decrease my chance of booking moonlight magic at typhoon lagoon?

2. Does booking a night at the swan reserve count to give me priority access to moonlight magic?

Thank you!

1. Will waiting a week significantly decrease my chance of booking moonlight magic at typhoon lagoon?
There will likely be some spots open when general registration starts.
2. Does booking a night at the swan reserve count to give me priority access to moonlight magic?
No. Must be a Disney owned & operated resort at WDW or VB.

Full list of eligible resorts can be found towards the bottom of this page: https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/discounts-perks-offers/member-events/moonlight-magic

Your best bet is trying to register first if you have a room reservation. There is no guarantee you’ll get in the first time and greatly decreased or completely sold out with no reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter