Hosts question

Jwolff2424

Earning My Ears
new to the crew...when pete references his ex husband John, is that John that he hosts with? And isn’t John now with another one of the hosts?

I question because it never feels awkward but surely has to be?

I agree . she was a breath of fresh air , she was excited, grateful, appreciative to be there, awake, fed and enthusiastic to participate. I almost turned it off but then I heard she was on and listened just for her this week as the vibe this week I wasn't enjoying so much but then there was jackie so it was really good with her. Bravo Jackie! I wish she was on every week. complete professional, knowledgeable, participates in discussions with a beautiful voice and educates us keeping us informed. thank you jackie.

Kudos to @WebmasterJackie for putting off a day of her anniversary celebration to help host the show this week! Class act, as always! Hope the rest of your vacation is awesome!
You're so sweet! Vacation was amazing and I want to go back!! They're never long enough, ya know?

Yes, @Tonyz , thanx or mentioning that.

And @WebmasterJackie - Hope you are off enjoying your well-deserved vacation right now. Healthy, happy, magical anniversary, and thank you for all you always do for all of us!! :love:

Thank you, Miss Heidi!! :flower1:

I agree . she was a breath of fresh air , she was excited, grateful, appreciative to be there, awake, fed and enthusiastic to participate. I almost turned it off but then I heard she was on and listened just for her this week as the vibe this week I wasn't enjoying so much but then there was jackie so it was really good with her. Bravo Jackie! I wish she was on every week. complete professional, knowledgeable, participates in discussions with a beautiful voice and educates us keeping us informed. thank you jackie.
You're too kind!! Thank you for listening and for your very sweet words! The pleasure is all mine, really! :goodvibes

I hate all of them.
:teeth: :wave2: :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter