Hoping the Rain Stays Away-We're Going Back in May-TR started

So whatcha thinkin' for ADR's? What's on the must do list?

Here are the Must Do's
O'Hana-dinner-maybe with you guys
Yak&Yeti-lunch
Teppan Edo-dinner-if the table is for 8 maybe we all could do that..
Akherus-bkfst
Big River Grille-lunch

Strong Possibilities
Coral Reef-dinner
Tutto Italia-lunch or dinner
Wave-lunch or dinner

Possibiliites
1900 Park Faire
Boma
Plaza-maybe OOP?

Need to go to the dining page for reviews. Anyone have any opinions??

Here are the Must Do's
O'Hana-dinner-maybe with you guys
Yak&Yeti-lunch
Teppan Edo-dinner-if the table is for 8 maybe we all could do that..
Akherus-bkfst
Big River Grille-lunch

Strong Possibilities
Coral Reef-dinner
Wave-lunch or dinner

Possibiliites
1900 Park Faire
Boma
Plaza-maybe OOP?

Great choices Mary! Teppan Edo does seat 8 for sure. We had another family of 4 (Mom, Dad, & two boys) in May. They were really nice people from Canada....when I was looking through the restaurants on DDP in 2010 I saw 1900 Park Fare, and thought...we need to do that again...the food is only average but the interaction with the characters is fantastic. The girls absolutely loved it. If we do the Plaza I'm going OOP. The food doesn't justify a TS credit IMO. Don't know if you checked or not but you can do breakfast with Minnie at Cape May Cafe....would give you a chance to check out the Beach Club too...just an idea.

Here are the Must Do's
O'Hana-dinner-maybe with you guysnever done
Yak&Yeti-lunchloved this last year
Teppan Edo-dinner-if the table is for 8 maybe we all could do that..never done
Akherus-bkfstdid lunch -- didn't care for, but hear breakfast is very good
Big River Grille-lunchnever done

Strong Possibilities
Coral Reef-dinnerit's been years since we did this
Tutto Italia-lunch or dinnernever done
Wave-lunch or dinnernever done

Possibiliites
1900 Park Fairehear that breakfast is much better than dinner
Bomaloved our breakfast here last month
Plaza-maybe OOP? Our must do final meal of every year...nice end of our trip and a nice change of pace from all the heavy meals we do.

See our comments in red. Also, my dining reviews are in my signature for this year (although we only did two of yours this trip) and if you do a search under the Dining Reviews forum for "25th anniversary" you can find my reviews from last year which includes Yak & Yeti. Also, look up MickeyNicki...she has been to many of these places and does great reviews (she has never steered me wrong on our choices).

Here are the Must Do's
O'Hana-dinner- Ate dinner here in MArch and we loved it.. you better go hungry!
Yak&Yeti-lunch Ate at the CS this Oct. It was very good. The portions are big.
Teppan Edo-dinner- Never have done it.
Akherus-bkfst My DW didn't like it....but I did. The character interaction is great!
Big River Grille-lunch Never been
Strong Possibilities
Coral Reef-dinner
Wave-lunch or dinner

Possibiliites
1900 Park Faire- We ate here for B & D in March and loved both meals! Totally different experiences too. The food was really good!
Boma Never been but I would like to try it some day.
Plaza-maybe OOP? Never been

Check it out.:rolleyes:

I don't think Big River Grille is on the DDP so if you are planning an OOP that would be the one, I don't think they even take reservations. I want to eat there too. We LOVED Grand Floridian Cafe and even though we won't be on the DDP we WILL eat there.

I AM SO GLAD WE ARE GOING TO BE THERE AT THE SAME TIME AGAIN :banana::cool1::woohoo:

Hi! Thanks for posting on my TR. I've gone back in and read yours from May. I really enjoyed it.

When looking at your plans - I would highly recommend Teppan Edo. It was one of our favorite meals. As a family of 4 we were seated at a table with another family of four. They were friendly and we had great interaction with the Cast Members. The food was GREAT too.

We also liked Boma a lot too.

Hiya Mary! Any updates on ADR's? I'm more confused now than when I started.:lmao: I'm super excited that Dana is joining us again too. :banana:

Here are the Must Do's
O'Hana-dinner-maybe with you guys We haven't been there since 2005, but we don't care for it. The meat was tough and overcooked. I know everyone here on the DIS seems to love it though!
Yak&Yeti-lunch Eating there for the first time in December - I'll let you know what we think
Teppan Edo-dinner-if the table is for 8 maybe we all could do that.. Another first for us in December
Akherus-bkfst No girls, and my boys just won't have anything to do with a princess breakfast :sad2:
Big River Grille-lunch never been

Strong Possibilities
Coral Reef-dinner good food, but getting seated and getting served took awhile!
Tutto Italia-lunch or dinner Really like our meal here, but only go if you have the DDP - they are pricey!
Wave-lunch or dinner Another first for us in December

Possibiliites
1900 Park Faire never been
Boma we liked it - and they have zebra domes, yum!
Plaza-maybe OOP? never been

My comments are in red :thumbsup2

Hi there, I'm joining in! Congratulations on hitting that 7 month mark - :cool1:

Looks like you've got some great dining choices - I agree with KatMark, the Boma breakfast is soooo good! Not sure about the dinner there, but will be trying it next month!

Really looking forward to hearing all your plans!

See our comments in red. Also, my dining reviews are in my signature for this year (although we only did two of yours this trip) and if you do a search under the Dining Reviews forum for "25th anniversary" you can find my reviews from last year which includes Yak & Yeti. Also, look up MickeyNicki...she has been to many of these places and does great reviews (she has never steered me wrong on our choices).

I went and checked out the reviews-thanks. Will have to go and check out MickeyNicki as well.

I don't think Big River Grille is on the DDP so if you are planning an OOP that would be the one, I don't think they even take reservations. I want to eat there too. We LOVED Grand Floridian Cafe and even though we won't be on the DDP we WILL eat there.

I AM SO GLAD WE ARE GOING TO BE THERE AT THE SAME TIME AGAIN :banana::cool1::woohoo:

Thanks for the info. YAY for May-you need to add another ticker girl!!!

Hi! Thanks for posting on my TR. I've gone back in and read yours from May. I really enjoyed it.

When looking at your plans - I would highly recommend Teppan Edo. It was one of our favorite meals. As a family of 4 we were seated at a table with another family of four. They were friendly and we had great interaction with the Cast Members. The food was GREAT too.

We also liked Boma a lot too.

I love TR's. Glad you enjoyed the May one. I am excited for Teppan Edo. I think it will be really fun for the girls. They both enjoy that type of food!

Hiya Mary! Any updates on ADR's? I'm more confused now than when I started.:lmao: I'm super excited that Dana is joining us again too. :banana:

I do have a rough draft, will post it at the end of the replies. I think I am going to try and do them online. I am super excited abut Dana as well!! We need to hang out!

Hi there, I'm joining in! Congratulations on hitting that 7 month mark - :cool1:

Looks like you've got some great dining choices - I agree with KatMark, the Boma breakfast is soooo good! Not sure about the dinner there, but will be trying it next month!

Really looking forward to hearing all your plans!

Thanks for joining in!! :banana::banana: Let me know about the Boma dinner!! Thanks, I am a planner!!

I think I mentioned either here or on my TR that we bought a new house. This was after our other "new"-was 30 years old house did not appraise and the sellers refused to budge on the price. So, we will be moving into our new "new" house-built in 2009 on Nov 14th!! Booked the movers today! Note that I said "booked" as in trips, ADR's etc:scared1:We are pretty excited. Gaining about 1400sqft and another level! :banana::banana::yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter