Hoping the Rain Stays Away-We're Going Back in May-TR started

I saw your request on Brookelizabeth's trip report and thought I'd come join yours too.

Me too! :thumbsup2

I may be taking a trip next May as well, so I'm interested to see your plans. My DS has football practice tonight, so maybe I'll have time to tackle that 79 page TR of yours while the boys are gone!

Me too! :thumbsup2

I may be taking a trip next May as well, so I'm interested to see your plans. My DS has football practice tonight, so maybe I'll have time to tackle that 79 page TR of yours while the boys are gone!

Welcome! You are going in Dec and May?? Lucky you!! Oh goodness you don't need to read it all-I update in purple if that helps.

I'm here Mary!! Looking forward to planning along with you!! Praying for MUCH better weather this go around!! BTW--Ally wore the same shirt that Avery has on when we went to the pumpkin patch on Saturday!! Gotta love Target!! :lovestruc It sounds like Ally and Avery are a lot alike. Ally is the only one reading in her Kindergarten class and she's reading on approx. a 3rd grade level!

Welcome! You are going in Dec and May?? Lucky you!! Oh goodness you don't need to read it all-I update in purple if that helps.

Whew! I did it! (I'll be honest though, I skipped most of the chit chat and just read the updates ;) ) I really enjoyed your report, your girls are just too cute for words. Sorry you had so much rain - keeping my fingers crossed that history doesn't repeat itself next May!

I was also very sorry to hear about your mom :hug:

I'm here Mary!! Looking forward to planning along with you!! Praying for MUCH better weather this go around!! BTW--Ally wore the same shirt that Avery has on when we went to the pumpkin patch on Saturday!! Gotta love Target!! :lovestruc It sounds like Ally and Avery are a lot alike. Ally is the only one reading in her Kindergarten class and she's reading on approx. a 3rd grade level!

Hi Becky! I hear ya on the weather. I am a sucker for those $5 shirts. Avery is the top reader in her class as well. Our conference is the last week of Oct so i am curious to know what level she is at. We are currently reading the Rainbow Fairy series.

Whew! I did it! (I'll be honest though, I skipped most of the chit chat and just read the updates ;) ) I really enjoyed your report, your girls are just too cute for words. Sorry you had so much rain - keeping my fingers crossed that history doesn't repeat itself next May!

I was also very sorry to hear about your mom :hug:

WOW, yes some of those peeps are chatty (Leanne) LOL. It was fun to write and I am glad I finished it. They are pretty cute-at times it is what keeps the little one in one piece...The rain was a pain, you should come in May-lots of fun people are. Thanks, I miss her everyday!

WOW, yes some of those peeps are chatty (Leanne) LOL. It was fun to write and I am glad I finished it. They are pretty cute-at times it is what keeps the little one in one piece...The rain was a pain, you should come in May-lots of fun people are. Thanks, I miss her everyday!
Hey now...I resemble that remark....at least online anyway! :rotfl2:

I don't mid chatty! Usually I enjoy all the chatter, I just figured if I was actually going to finish reading the report, I'd better skip most it. :thumbsup2

If May works out for me it will probably be one of the first two weeks - we'll be going for the flower & garden festival which ends on the 16th. It sounds like most of you guys are going late in the month, so I'd miss everyone :sad2:

I don't mid chatty! Usually I enjoy all the chatter, I just figured if I was actually going to finish reading the report, I'd better skip most it. :thumbsup2

If May works out for me it will probably be one of the first two weeks - we'll be going for the flower & garden festival which ends on the 16th. It sounds like most of you guys are going late in the month, so I'd miss everyone :sad2:

I hear ya! I am sorry we will miss the F&G festival. We saw it last year-through the rain LOL. You will just have to do a tr and post lots of cool pics for us to see.

:rotfl2:, you are getting pretty chatty on the phone as well. And I love hearing your girl's accents in the background. Sorry all you get to hear is C scream :scared1:
I'm tryin'. No worries about C. If you would have called about a year ago that's what you'd heard from Josie. :goodvibes

I'm here! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. :thumbsup2 I hope all of you that are returning in May have rain free trips. My family won't be there so it is pretty much guaranteed that you will have nice weather, no family with a rain curse around to ruin your vacation. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter