Hoping the Rain Stays Away-We're Going Back in May-TR started

I'm here! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. :thumbsup2 I hope all of you that are returning in May have rain free trips. My family won't be there so it is pretty much guaranteed that you will have nice weather, no family with a rain curse around to ruin your vacation. ;)

I think we would all be willing to risk the rain curse if it meant you guys were coming...
Thanks for coming over!

Alrighty, I have been reading on here and FB about all the pin codes being sent out. People are even getting them twice. I really want a pin code. I could really use a pin code. I would be so happy if one were to appear in my inbox. So please cross your fingers that one comes my way.Ok done whining.

Alrighty, I have been reading on here and FB about all the pin codes being sent out. People are even getting them twice. I really want a pin code. I could really use a pin code. I would be so happy if one were to appear in my inbox. So please cross your fingers that one comes my way.Ok done whining.

Keeping everything crossed for you. It worked for me last night. Here's hoping it works for you as well.

New pins? I didn't know about this! Make sure you sign up for everything Disney.. Then make your DH do the same!
Here is a little pixiedust: for you!!!!:goodvibes

OK Mary I'm in :cool1:. I too am whining about the pin code. I have only ever gotten two and could not use either. What's a girl gotta do????

:cool1::dance3::cool1: SEVEN MONTHS!!! WHOO HOOOO!!!!! :cool1::dance3::cool1:

And you know that I didn't get a PIN code either, unfortunately. :confused3

I'm still working on the other tr but thought I'd come out and say Hi. I'll be back to this one when I finish the last one. Sounds like great fun so far!

Your girls with those blue tongues are adorable.

I'm still working on the other tr but thought I'd come out and say Hi. I'll be back to this one when I finish the last one. Sounds like great fun so far!

Your girls with those blue tongues are adorable.

:welcome: Thanks for coming to say hi. They loved those italion ices!

Hey! Mary,
I had subbed the other day and just didn't take a moment to say hey!!!

wow!! your ticker says SIX MONTHS!!! how awesome is that!!!

:wave2: Connie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter