Honeymoon help!

SDpadres05

Earning My Ears
Hi guys, im new to disboards but I have heard about you on other sites. Anyway, my fiancee and I are coming to Disney World for our honeymoon June 1st-8th. I want to do something romantic for her as a suprise but not sure what I could do. Does anyone have any tips or ideas?

We always go to the Yachtsman Steakhouse in the Y&B resort. It's alot less money than say California Grill and Victoria and Alberts but still quite classy. Steaks are fantastic, you could cross over to the Boardwalk and stroll around and it's even a nice walk from EPCOT thru the international gateway. The other restaurants I mentioned are very high priced and not a whole lot of food. My opinion only.

How about dinner at Kona or 'Ohana followed by watching the fireworks from the beach at the Poly? Take the boat there from MK.

Or, get a pastry or the cheese plate from the France pavilion in Epcot and enjoy it while sitting outside with a glass of wine. :lovestruc

Fort Wilderness, Port Orleans Riverside and Sarasota Springs have private horsedrawn carriage rides. Couple it with dinner or just drinks for a romantic evening.

Also some of the popular "Disney without kids" guidebooks have sections on romatic spots in WDW.

Have a great trip :)

11.gif

Thanks for the dinner tips. I am thinking something like having flowers sent to our room before we check in so when we first go into the room there are flowers waiting for her with a note from me. Or flowers Delivered to a spot where we have dinner reservations. Is there a place in Disney that does this sort of stuff?

Have you checked out the cake board?? I believe you can get a choc cinderella slipper at the Grand floridian, you can also order a Disney basket to be delivered to your room after check in. Also Let everyone know at Disney it's your honey moon!!:goodvibes

Try contacting Disney Florist or maybe even Gifts of a Lifetime for something a little more extravagant.

Definitely look into some of the "special" tours (LINK)...my husband and I did the Segway tour at Epcot and had a blast!

Or maybe plan a Fireworks Cruise!

You might find some other romantic ideas HERE.

Hope that helps!

And CONGRATULATIONS!! ;)

Narcoossee's at the GF is a great dining spot. (DH's favorite) Right on the water, can get a view of the castle. Late night dining could provide a fireworks show with dessert. Or a nice stroll on the beach after dinner. surf and turf always a hit with us.
I like the idea of flowers in the room, maybe a basket of goodies too.
How about a couples massage?
How about a dessert and favorite drink show up poolside while relaxing in the sun?
How many days are you going to be there...I'll come up with something for every day.
Spoil her on your honeymoon, she'll spoil you your entire marriage !!

I think you already got an answers from our very kind friends, just enjoy your trip and may you have a great time. Maek it a very romantic honeymoon trip.

Have a nice and fun planning. :)

Hi guys, im new to disboards but I have heard about you on other sites. Anyway, my fiancee and I are coming to Disney World for our honeymoon June 1st-8th. I want to do something romantic for her as a suprise but not sure what I could do. Does anyone have any tips or ideas?

The idea about visiting Disney itself is romantic.. You dont need a special treat ... There are plenty of surprises waiting for you here.. Just visit and enjoy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter