Honey, I Shrunk the Checkbook, Really final, some Feb shots, 7-27, pg82.

I got a PM I got PM!!!:woohoo: and I only posted once last TR!
Dang Nebo your fans are so fast every time I want to make a comment I'm so far behind nobody cares anymore. I just had to say I know who Ray Croc is :yay: and I live in GA!! I think maybe you have to have stood in lots of McDonald's lines to know him, they should move his picture to the drive through then more people would recognize his name. And We have Chicago Dogs down here, there's one next door to my office and I'm totally hooked.
So glad to see a new report I need something interesting to do at work tomorrow.
Lynn

I feel your pain. I had potty issues when traveling to Spain. Unfortunately I had the middle seat of five across and it was a night flight. It wasn't pretty.:sad2: I too took many Immodium and didn't go until Christmas--and I was traveling during Spring Break:scared1:

Great chapter!

Posting like a rock star!

Posting like a rock star!

I just love looking like a uber posting freak.

Sorry Nebo, it triple quoted me there.

It's a good thing you started at 2:30 in the morning or you might never have gotten there! So sorry about the pain dilemma--a BC Powder is the only other thing I can think of that might have been a little better than ibuprofen! Can't wait to hear about the hot breakfast the next morning--I'm sure that was not something your stomach was looking forward to! Was it microwaved pecan twirls? Powdered sausage gravy and frozen biscuits? Soupy gray oatmeal? Mmm, mmmm, travel food!:rotfl2:

I'd post the popcorn smilie guy, but if your stomach is anything like mine (and I am guessing it is) maybe we shall forgo the popcorn.

Subbing!
:thumbsup2

Marking this thread! How did I get so lost? Mony had to point me over here!

Thanks, Mony!

I believe that sort of thing is genetic as well....from Grand Rapids to Chi-town, our pit stop was historically Kzoo & then Gary....it was my lot in life. My daughter has now inherited this distinction, having learned the skill of chewing on the Imodium to make them go to work faster.

As for the dreaded truck roll-off declines...we do it with a fifth wheel trailer behind us. That's when I apply the "brake" I pretend is on my side of the vehicle and my husband stops speaking to me for an hour.

On bated breath waiting for the next installment....

OK, I protest!!!!! Not sure what, just that I cant find it it on the boards!

Why cant I find this ????????

Hopefully ths will mark my spot.

Thanks bunches to Mony for the link!!!!!!!!!1:hug:

Ride the pony! Mony Mony sent me here, and I'm loving it.
I knew who Ray Kroc was. He's a legend in CA too.
Can't wait to hear more about your trip.

Diane once asked my how I feel when after all these years of taking them, I suddenly have to stop. What goes through your body, how do you feel?

"Sad."
:rotfl2:
"ANNNND, They're OFFFFF!!"

Two blocks down the road and I did it again.

"AAAND, they're turning around!"
:headache: THAT doesn't bode well.

lovin your trip report... and I know this is TMI, but I know how you feel when you cannot get to the rest stop fast enough.. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
I cannot wait to hear about your "Free Hot Continental Breakfast"... and of course your trip to the world.

OK!OK! he's waiting for me to get OFF the 'puter :surfweb: so he can get to work.

(guess what nebo did? he put a picture of the poly on our desktop, knowing FULL WELL that is my dream resort. he plays dirty)

Hi all! looking forward to reliving our trip with you!!!:banana:

But Diane, that's the best way to get you to agree to go again! You keep looking at the pic, and thinking of how wonderful it would be to be back in the World! :thumbsup2

Hey, when you have a chance to quote Steven Wright, you have to go for it.

Yup! Had some great ones, he did.

No drugs, I can't get any drugs.

Nooo. Not a gud thing. :sad2:

Almost ready, a last check around the house, all looks good. "Ok," I said, "Final potty party."

And then it started.

You know where I'm going, right?
Sure you wanna hear this?

Twenty minutes later I finally emerged. "You ok? she asked.
"Don't know, think so, hope so, better be so or I'm a so and so."

Ewwwww. You do know that's TMI, right? :lmao: BUTT, hilarious!

"Please, next time if you must scream, at least scream "DEER!" Ok, DEAR!?"

::yes::

She was feeling a bit foolish, and when the light changed, she tried a little levity:
"AANND!, they're OFFFF!"

"Stick it."

:snooty:

You did deserve that, though. :rolleyes:

The clench your teeth, grasp the steering wheel, double over in pain with a hot poker in your belly one, and I knew this game was just about over.

See above. :rotfl2:

"Get your Big Mac and Gas TOO!"

Most truck stops are good for gas. :eek:

One thing nice about this drive this time, is that even though there is so little light, it was 21 degrees when we left this morning, and the further we drive, the warmer it gets.

:thumbsup2 That's why we moved to south Texas!! 78 for the high today.

We did land that night in Perry, a really good haul for the first day, tomorrow will be a snap now. Stayed in an America's Best Hotel.
43 a night, including tax.
And says, "Free HOT continental breakfast"

Hmm, can't wait to see what THAT is.
Or can I?:sick:

Yeah, I think you probably could've waited. Especially after you earlier "issues"! ;)

Great update, Nebo! Can't wait for more.

Good idea putting the Poly pic on the PC! :thumbsup2

OK!OK! he's waiting for me to get OFF the 'puter :surfweb: so he can get to work.

(guess what nebo did? he put a picture of the poly on our desktop, knowing FULL WELL that is my dream resort. he plays dirty)

Hi all! looking forward to reliving our trip with you!!!:banana:
That is dirty! But I love the Poly and would love to see it every day, even though it's tough knowing it will probably be about 5 years before I'll ever get there again.

Nebo, Thanks for the Marshall Field's gift card! I always loved that store! Too bad they're out of business and I'll never get to use it! Next time, just give me a free front of the line pass for Mr. Toad's Wild ride!:thumbsup2
Gas in Dalton, then right through the center of Disneydad99 land, Atlanta. On through Stockbridge, and Marietta, and Forsythe and Macon. Byron and Ashburn and Perry and Blitzen.

We did land that night in Perry, a really good haul for the first day, tomorrow will be a snap now. Stayed in an America's Best Hotel.
43 a night, including tax.
And says, "Free HOT continental breakfast"

Hmm, can't wait to see what THAT is.
Or can I?:sick:
Hmmm....afterther Reindeer reference, i hope it's not rasin bagels:scared1:

Thanks for the update! I can't wait for more!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter