Honestly, How devastated would you be

Wouldn't care one bit, but DW would be beside herself.

Could bring some interesting changes to club cool...
Maybe the macig of Disney could somehow bring back Crystal Pepsi. In that case, I'd be all for it.

I would die.

:rotfl:

Okay, so I wouldn't really die, but the only soft drink I drink is Coke. If a restaurant has Pepsi products, I order pink lemonade. I can't drink Pepsi. Blech!:crazy2: I drink 5 things and 5 things only:

caffeine free Coke (at home)
Coke (out to eat)
water
milk (only with cookies or cereal)
pink lemonade (if I'm desperate and don't want to die of dehydration :rotfl:)

If Disney switched to Pepsi, my family would not be happy, but we would still go. DH is thrilled that they FINALLY added Coke Zero to the machines. He loves Coke Zero. :goodvibes

I like Coke products better than Pepsi, but I must admit I buy what is on sale. However, I don't like Dt. Pepsi so I buy Dt. Mt. Dew when Pepsi is on sale, which can sometimes be hard to find at resturants so that might upset me a little.

I personally wouldn't care either way but DH would be celebrating...he hates diet Coke.

I prefer the taste of Coca Cola to Pepsi. I am not a big soda drinker, so I don't care much. I don't like Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke, but I do like Fanta Zero, Coke Zero, etc. which WDW doesn't have anyhow.

Coke CEOs funded my university and scholarship to said university (Emory), so I feel kind of loyal to them.

DH, however, has a beef with Coca Cola ever since our visit to World of Coke...so he would like it :lmao:

I drink zero soda.... So it wouldnt bother me!! If they got rid of coffee...then i would have a problem...

I don't drink much soda, so I don't really care either way. However, when I do drink it, I prefer Pepsi products so I'd be happy about the change. DH loves Mountain Dew and would be thrilled to be able to have it at WDW.

I agree this doesn't bother me, I buy what is on sale here at home.

Now DH would miss it, he loves Coke Zero and they just started adding it to areas at WDW.

Have you seen the new soda machines that have all kinds of soda & syrups and such in them. They are touch screen, those are awesome. They have them at our Firehouse Subs and Moe's and Subway. Very nice! I think Disney should install these everywhere!

coca-cola-freestyle_zps8b1d8360.jpg

Would love these around WDW!

While I'm a Pepsi drinker I'd love to see these machines at WDW!!!!! We have them here at 5 Guys and the orange and the grape rock!!!!:love:

I don't mind either way now that they offer Coke Zero. I hate Diet Coke, but love Diet Pepsi and Coke Zero. When Busch parks switched to Coke it threw me for a loop because I was so used to ordering Diet Pepsi and my husband loves Mt. Dew. We go to Busch Gardens Williamsburg all the time and I still have a hard time remembering that it's all Coke now!

I actually only drink Diet Pepsi when at home. But Diet Coke out of a restaurant is fine by me..But if it meant getting rid of Dassani Water BRING IT ON, HATE HATE that water...

Can't stand Pepsi. If WDW were to switch I'd be drinking a lot of ginger ale or root beer instead.

Love Pepsi. Would make my visits to WDW a little more perfect as not having Pepsi was one of my main complaints.

I don't drink most sodas so it doesn't matter. I rarely have a soda but when I do, it has no artificial colors or flavors and has to be sweetened with Cane sugar.

Since I cant stand Coke, I would be thrilled!!! :) I bring Pepsi into the parks with me every day ( and on our cruises)

UTTERLY DEVASTATED.

lol... not in a "big picture" kind of way, of course, but we hate hate HATE Pepsi (nothing personal, just a flavor preference) and it would be a pretty big bummer at drink ordering time. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter