Homemade FE gifts - Part 2

Thanks for these instructions! I sure wish I was on your cruise. Take a bow, you did an excellent job for sure!!:thumbsup2

Magnet question.... When you print magnets on card stock and then put them on the stick-on magnet sheets, do you laminate before sticking? Or just do clear contact paper on top?

Was wondering if I could get them emailed to me?! I am in love with that whole idea! SOOO doing this!

Hi I know this is an old post but I cruise in 2 months and would love to do this. Can I trouble you for the pics as well? Thank you for the directions.

I have decided I am doing the FE exchange on my December cruise.
I am not crafty but I do have a hot glue gun which I think is half the battle? :confused3

Anyway, for anyone that is really in the know, is it really that much more cost effective to buy one made than make your own? I am up to do both so whatever you think, I will end up doing :rotfl2:

Thanks.

I found packs of six bottles at Oriental Trading dot com for $6.50! They are listed as "Bottle Charms With Cork Stopper" (item # IN-68/46106), just in case the link below doesn't work:

http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/b...equestURI=processProductsCatalog&sku=68/46106

Doing something similar, but my cruise won't be 'til 2015. ;)

I L O V E this idea and since I am not crafty it could work.
I could make a label that says Castaway Cay and our cruise date and give it
out and people could fill it. Would that be okay for a FE gift?
Also, have to fly and doing 3 nights at Disney and then cruise so my luggage will be at the weight limit.

Also, do we put a note on our FE on who it came from?
Thank you.

Ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! How exciting. What great ideas! I can't wait to recreate some of these!

Chareese

We just got back from the Mexican Riviera Cruise a few weeks ago and we had some of the most wonderful FE gifts :goodvibes But now that were back and things have calmed down I just wanted to post my FE gift. My idea came from last thread and after going back and forth trying to decide what to do I'm glad I did this....I just hope everyone else did to :rotfl:

These are the coasters that I made and gave out...of course I had to keep a set for myself ;)

IMAG1581-1.jpg

How did you make these? I love them :lovestruc:cool1:

Wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction here. I am working on my FE gifts and I am stumped. I cannot find the Fantasy logo. You know the one with the swirly writing saying fantasy. Can anyone point me in the right direction?!?!?!?!?!?!

Thanks

Wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction here. I am working on my FE gifts and I am stumped. I cannot find the Fantasy logo. You know the one with the swirly writing saying fantasy. Can anyone point me in the right direction?!?!?!?!?!?!

Thanks

Google fantasy logo.

I just finished a bunch of these bags for my FE on our cruise next week. :):goodvibes

For the musically inclined, I managed to record me and my 2 kids playing some Disney songs and created a DVD with a family intro and outtakes at the end. Then I just burned 15 copies. Here's a link to one of our tracks. It was a lot of fun to make and represents a great keepsake for us too for our very first Disney cruise in 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAR-wWiX8-c

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter