Homemade FE gifts - Part 2

sarabguerra

Mouseketeer
We decided to make our version of a gift we got on our first cruise. It's a travel games box with Yatzee, deck of cards, dice in cup, dots & boxes, etc. We made one per stateroom in our group.

That's awesome! My family loves games. I might have to make one for our flights.

LovePluto

Earning My Ears
HsvTeacher, love the Subway art magnet. I have been all over and cannot find instructions for how you did it. I know it is old but would love to know.
Now that we're home, I can post what we gave as FE gifts.

Whiteboards

Subway Art Magnets

tinkmom2

DIS Veteran
March 29th cruisers look away!

IMG_0674.JPG IMG_0674.JPG

I am finally done with my FE gifts! I made the shadow boxes with sand and sea shells and the magnets with the glass pebbles.

Last edited:
  • LadyKayla

Earning My Ears
    I'm so impressed with all you crafty people! Hopefully I can get my craft on for my cruise.

I used to be so good at crafts back in the Girl Scout days...then again, I had directions and my mom/Troop Leader helping. :goodvibes

• shmoogrrrl

Tigger Goddess
    I made bookmarks as part of our FE gift. I put a felt back on the back of them once I finished. I got the pattern for the DCL symbol and the ship from a wonderful lady on this site (I apologize to her because I can't find the email to giver h name for credit!) then I added the Fantasy and date!

Andeegoofy

Earning My Ears
    Hi guys, since we are back from out Alaska Cruise I wanted to show you a picture of the completed FE Gift we handed out. We only did one per cabin and there were only 12 cabins other than us that participates, so a relatively small FE group.

We made Custom Painted Vinylmations, My husband hand painted them all to look like the Fisherman Mickey and I used Photoshop to design the inserts and backing for the plastic packaging. :thumbsup2

OH MY, these are amazzzzzinnnnnng.

Panfan86

Mouseketeer
    So, I would love to make the DCL clock that I found on here. I found the picture for it, but I can't find the instructions on how to make it. On pinterest it says it is on page 189, but neither threads go up that high. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• JenPinks

Mouseketeer
    I made bookmarks as part of our FE gift. I put a felt back on the back of them once I finished. I got the pattern for the DCL symbol and the ship from a wonderful lady on this site (I apologize to her because I can't find the email to giver h name for credit!) then I added the Fantasy and date!

That is awesome! Good job!

disfam3mi

Something, anything Disney. :)

Those are awesome! You should arrange on here to make them/sell them on EBay. My son would love one commemorating our upcoming cruise! I'd probably buy one. ;)

redsonja76

Mouseketeer
    Ah a cross stitcher, someone after my own heart!!! I made these for our last cruise:

ornament 1.jpg ornament 1.jpgornament 2.jpg ornament 3.jpg ornament 4.jpg[/QUOTE]

[[

Huskiesrule

DIS Veteran
    I give up, what are these...silver grapes?
    I can help with what the containers are. I went to Hobby Lobby to get mine. They were in the wedding supply section and they are favor tins. The box I bought had 24 for like $10.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES