Homemade FE gifts - Part 2

sarabguerra

Mouseketeer
We decided to make our version of a gift we got on our first cruise. It's a travel games box with Yatzee, deck of cards, dice in cup, dots & boxes, etc. We made one per stateroom in our group.

That's awesome! My family loves games. I might have to make one for our flights.

LovePluto

Earning My Ears
HsvTeacher, love the Subway art magnet. I have been all over and cannot find instructions for how you did it. I know it is old but would love to know.
Now that we're home, I can post what we gave as FE gifts.

Whiteboards

Subway Art Magnets

tinkmom2

DIS Veteran
March 29th cruisers look away!

IMG_0674.JPG IMG_0674.JPG

I am finally done with my FE gifts! I made the shadow boxes with sand and sea shells and the magnets with the glass pebbles.

Last edited:

• Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Credits up to $1000!
    Just make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and you’ll receive up to $1000 in shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!
    Click Here for Details

Already have a Disney Cruise Line reservation booked?
    If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us (DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com) to see if we can save you money, apply a Shipboard Credit, or recieve our Exclusive Gift!
    *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply.

• LadyKayla

Earning My Ears
    I'm so impressed with all you crafty people! Hopefully I can get my craft on for my cruise.

I used to be so good at crafts back in the Girl Scout days...then again, I had directions and my mom/Troop Leader helping. :goodvibes

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• shmoogrrrl

Tigger Goddess
    I made bookmarks as part of our FE gift. I put a felt back on the back of them once I finished. I got the pattern for the DCL symbol and the ship from a wonderful lady on this site (I apologize to her because I can't find the email to giver h name for credit!) then I added the Fantasy and date!

Andeegoofy

Earning My Ears
    Hi guys, since we are back from out Alaska Cruise I wanted to show you a picture of the completed FE Gift we handed out. We only did one per cabin and there were only 12 cabins other than us that participates, so a relatively small FE group.

We made Custom Painted Vinylmations, My husband hand painted them all to look like the Fisherman Mickey and I used Photoshop to design the inserts and backing for the plastic packaging. :thumbsup2

OH MY, these are amazzzzzinnnnnng.

Panfan86

Mouseketeer
    So, I would love to make the DCL clock that I found on here. I found the picture for it, but I can't find the instructions on how to make it. On pinterest it says it is on page 189, but neither threads go up that high. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• JenPinks

Mouseketeer
    I made bookmarks as part of our FE gift. I put a felt back on the back of them once I finished. I got the pattern for the DCL symbol and the ship from a wonderful lady on this site (I apologize to her because I can't find the email to giver h name for credit!) then I added the Fantasy and date!

That is awesome! Good job!

disfam3mi

Something, anything Disney. :)

Those are awesome! You should arrange on here to make them/sell them on EBay. My son would love one commemorating our upcoming cruise! I'd probably buy one. ;)

redsonja76

Mouseketeer
    Ah a cross stitcher, someone after my own heart!!! I made these for our last cruise:

ornament 1.jpg ornament 1.jpgornament 2.jpg ornament 3.jpg ornament 4.jpg[/QUOTE]

[[

Huskiesrule

DIS Veteran
    I give up, what are these...silver grapes?
    I can help with what the containers are. I went to Hobby Lobby to get mine. They were in the wedding supply section and they are favor tins. The box I bought had 24 for like $10.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES