<<<Holiday Kitchen Exchange Sent/Received>>>...COMPLETED!

I am hoping that mine gets to it's owner today... They told me 6 days and today makes 6 so I am keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!!!

It did arrive today :santa:

I received 2 tree dish towels and 2 pot holders. I need these ::yes::
Red spatula...can never have too many.
8 Christmas cookie cutters. Baking cut outs over the weekend.
candy cane striped candles.
snowman tea light holder with shade
cranberry citrus potpourri
2 candy canes
Thank you very much, Tina. :santa: Happy Holidays.

Ah I can finally post, I thunk :goodvibes

My tracking still says notified by the sender and I sent it priority 2 weeks ago, I am going to send another box because it won't due any good if it comes after christmas:lmao:

So you should get two boxes hopefully:goodvibes

I have received a great exchange but of course I don't have who it is from in front of me so I will update me sender later

Glad to have you back with us.
You really don't have to send out another package yet....it hasn't been 2 weeks, only 1 and they are all running SLOW!!

Yours was from lookingforward :)

friend of pooh (mailed 12-3...has arrived, we need a check in)
JLitfin (mailed 12-6...not verified)
princessdaisy (mailed 12-4)
kimbac3 (mailed 12-4.....international)
kellyla (mailed 11-30.....international)
Tink_or_Belle (mailed 12-3.....international)
Gaspode's DH (mailed 12-3.....international)
RayaniFoxmur (mailed 12-1.....international)
ljhmom (mailed 12-3)

Evening

My Mum received today! With thanks from NCLuvsMickey...

She told me the things she got over the phone as she opened it, she sounded delighted with everything :) She was spoilt so apologies if I don't remember it all here...

- Dishcloths with snowman, penguin and Santa designs
- Tea towels with christmas designs
- Santa oven glove
- Pretty red courdroy bag with mini whisk and filled with 'brownie mix' - yum!
- Snowflake and Candy cane sprinkles
- Gingerbread flavouring
- Cookie cutter set

She says thank you very much she can't wait to use it and I want to say thank you too because I'll no doubt get to enjoy the baked goods ;)

Cya,
Gaspodé

I'm glad your mom liked everything - it was fun to shop for this exchange! :)

Woo Hoo I was starting to get a litte nervous.... I'm glad you liked it...
I love exchanges..I can't wait to find another one that sparks my interest...

I received a package from Texas today. Thanks so much! I received 2 snowmen kitchen towels, snowman toothpick holder, snowman salt and pepper shakers, red oven mitt and pot holder set, snowmen tea light holder and a snowman shaped silicone baking dish and a snowman coffee mug

Nothing here today in the mail :(

I'm leaving around 2 and since I don't know if it'll be sent UPS, USPS or FedEx I'm kind of at a loss. I HATE my mail service I've decided. :sad2:

My package is now in the US!:thumbsup2 So hopefully by the end of the week my exchangee will have faith in the mail delivery system again(seeing that it will have gone through two systems);)

A picture of the lovely things my Mum received yesterday for you all to enjoy :)

2105607865_f96aac6b49_o.jpg

Nothing here today in the mail :(

I'm leaving around 2 and since I don't know if it'll be sent UPS, USPS or FedEx I'm kind of at a loss. I HATE my mail service I've decided. :sad2:

Yours is and international package that has been reported in the US now...so hopefully it will arrive soon!!

A picture of the lovely things my Mum received yesterday for you all to enjoy :)

2105607865_f96aac6b49_o.jpg

Very cute!!

Her is our still waiting list. I sure thought all the US to US ones would have arrived by now.
Any news today??

JLitfin (mailed 12-6...not verified...elf sent 12-13)
princessdaisy (mailed 12-4)
kellyla (mailed 11-30.....international)
Tink_or_Belle (mailed 12-3.....international)
Gaspode's DH (mailed 12-3.....international)
RayaniFoxmur (mailed 12-1.....international)

I got mine today! It had been delivered to my neighbor who was out of town so her son never looked at who it was addressed to so it has been sitting at her house since last Friday.
I got:
A silicone baking mat
A santa oven mit
3 pack of Tip Towels
2 pack of Kitchen towels.

They are all so cute! Thank You
Lori

Yours is and international package that has been reported in the US now...so hopefully it will arrive soon!!

I'm so glad! I was starting to get scared that it got stolen off my doorstep or something. I've had that happen before so I'm trying to make sure I'm home for any deliveries! :thumbsup2

Received mine yesterday from clhcpaca. It contained:

A mug with cocoa
cider mix
cocoa mix
snowflake hot pads and towel
cookie cutters
jello jiggler cutters
sparkling jello
whole bean coffee
kool-aid
cupcake candy toppers
snowman doornob hanger
chip clip
sprinkles

Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter